the fire didn't stop (End pt1)

(Sorry I just love this image)

You blinked twice adjusting to the light coming from the repair circle. "What?" You said rubbing your eyes. "you've been out for 15 minutes! We have no time to waste!" Gregory said looking straight I your eyes, he was in a crouching position with his hand on your shoulder. You pulled yourself together and pushed yourself up, "alright what do we have to do.." You said stretching. "Uhh we finished Freddy's eyes, now he can see through walls.. Well now we just have to wait until 6 am I guess." Gregory shrugged. "So you woke me up just to walk around the Pizza Plex?" You yawned. "Well.. If there was an emergency and we had to get out quickly, you would be asleep and get severe injuries.. and it would be my fault.." He slurred the last part so you couldn't understand him. You sighed and closed your eyes, you haven't slept since 3:56 yesterday from your parents and now it's 5:03 and you've been almost killed, you had protect Gregory, And now he wants you to stay up longer! "I'll let you sleep longer than." Gregory let out a sigh, and your eyes shot open. "Really? Gregory you've been chased by robots all night you should get more sleep than me." You were correct, he has been chased, almost killed, and he's still standing high. " You are correct.. Fine. I'll try and get some sleep. " he muttered you himself. You sat back down with your back against the wall, than Gregory did the same, Freddy let outta small sigh and sat cross legged next to Gregory. Your eyes got more heavy by the second and then you where out like a light. Gregory watched as you finally fell asleep, he was smiling not in a creepy way it was just the way that you were such a sibling with him, small arguments but someone always apologized at the end, he slowly fell asleep and finally he was out..

├┬┴┬┴ Time skip ┬┴┬┴┤

Freddy woke Gregory up "it's now 5:37 we should start getting to the exit." Gregory nodded and shook you awake, you let out a small growl as you opened your eyes. "What?.." Your eyes adjusted to the light "it's 5:38 we need to get to the exit" Gregory said backing away from you. You didn't want to leave your spot but you wanted to tell your brother about moon and how he was your only friend, or how Gregory got you both kicked out of the daycare, OH! Or how Freddy is like a father figure! You thought of all the things you could tell your brother when you get home. "ጌሁፕ ፕዘልፕ ሠዐክ'ፕ ዘልየየቿክ.."( but that won't happen.) A glitchy voice rang making your thoughts stop. "Y/N do you know who that was?.." Gregory whispered to you, his expression showed that he was scared. He heard it to, you looked around the room trying to find where the voice came from. "ዐሀቿዪ ዘቿዪቿ ዘዐክቿሃ" (over here honey.) Your head shot left to only be met with the same bunny girl, but this time she was holding a knife. Freddy grabbed you and Gregory and started to run to the elevator.
Once he got there he set both you and Gregory down and clicked the Up button and that sent the elevator going up at a slow pace, you spent the time looking at the wall go down as the elevator slows down and stops. You looked over to see Freddy hurrying Gregory to get into the stomach hatch, once Gregory got in he closed the door than picked you up and put you on his shoulders. You held on for dear life as Freddy ran to the exit.

Something watched you as Freddy was running you turned your head to see moon just staring at you. You frowned as then waved at moon, he waved back sadly you couldn't tell why he was sad but it's probably that your leaving. But you'll be here tomorrow and moon knows that you come here just to see him not to watch any of the shows that Freddy plays, but only to talk to him.

Moon's head shot to the bunny lady and he jumped to her. You turned your head forward to see that the exit was only about twenty feet away from the path Freddy was running.

Freddy stops. He sets you down and gets Gregory out of his hatch. He walks away from us about 3 feet, than raised his finger and there was fire coming out of the now bent finger tip. "I'm ending this once and for all." With that he started to burn small things than that led to bigger things catching on fire. Freddy got Gregory out first but when he went to get you, you were gone.