Chapter 61

New Chapter!

Heyyyy so really really sorry for being latee....buuutt I have had trouble with my laptop so not able to upload :/...and also I was finding it hard to write......I get stuck on what to write and don’t have the motivation...but then suddenly at night I think ‘I KNOW!’ and I write, write, write until the chapters done... :P ahaha soo yeaahhh

But yeaahh..hate making exscusess but it’s the trutthhh.....and hope you still read after waiting so long :)

I’m trying to get better on it ;)

I WAS GOING TO UPLOAD LAST NIGHT! I swear I was I had it like done!...but I had no stupid internet! :(...something was wrong so I couldn’t......

But......here you goo....it’s up as soon as I woke up :)

Hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

CHAPTER 61

I let those lips press against mine for a moment, my heart beating faster and tingles spreading through my body, making me feel almost light headed....

But with bringing my thoughts back together....a frown forms on my face and I stop him, pulling away, my head tilting down...

“Stop....” I murmur barely audible, but know he heard as he freezes, still only inches away from me...

I close my eyes shaking my head “Stop doing that.....” I mumble dropping my head

“Doing what?” He whispers back, his fingers stroking my cheek gently as his head is still leaned in close to mine, not moving it...

“Doing that!” I snap, hitting his hand away and lifting my head, moving back “Stop kissing me!”

My eyes narrow at him, as I breath in deeply, sniffing and holding back those tears as I blink my eyes, adverting my gaze away from him and overlooking the view outside the cage...

Why does he do this?! Kiss me at inconvenient times!

“I can’t help it....” Noah answers in a whisper, his hand dropping to my knee, where my eyes dart to as I feel it placed there, what is he doing?

I open my mouth to speak, but find the words jumbled up on my tongue and I end up stuttering over my words.....and Noah cutting me off...

“Lexi?”

The way he says my name causes me to lift my gaze, locking it back with his piercing eyes that seem to twinkle from the coloured lights lining the outside of the cage we’re in..and that cause my insides to melt ....

What is he doing to me?

Shaking my head to myself....I drop my gaze again, biting my lip as I wish things could just become clear and easy....he’s always doing this....he’ll kiss me...then the next day act like nothing happened!...I don’t get it, why do that!...it messes with my head and I would prefer it if he didn’t do it at all...that way I would be able to think straight....and stop these feelings from bubbling up...

“Yes...” I hear myself whisper looking down at my lap “Yes...” I say a bit louder raising my head, and forming my eyes to narrow as I look back into his eyes “Yes! Yes you can help it!” my voice raises, going back to what he said ‘I can’t help it’ Pssh... “Yes you can, but you just decide to mess with me!” I shove his hand away from my knee, scooting a little away from him “You do this...” I motion between us, talking about that small kiss “And then the next minute you pretend nothing even happened!..What am I suppose to think Noah?...this isn’t just a game you know!...your messing with people! With people’s feelings....” my voice quietens near the head as I drop my head again, staring down at the metal bottom of this cage....because you’re messing with my feelings...