Spiritual 30

RANA MANSION:

Indrajith: when you going to say her that you love her Chirag??

Chirag: Dad, just now I am started conversation and meeting with her and you saying to propose her?

Indrajith: why you not accepting that you're afraid of proposing her. She's so sweet and good. If she Deny you then also she say it sweetly.

Chirag: Dad, don't eat my mind.

Indrajith: you bring my Bahu, I will stop eating your mind. 

Chirag smiled and went out from mansion to go on his duty.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RAIZADA MANSION:

Anjali: why you behaving like this Nani?? I can't believe you said these things to Chote and Khushi.

Nani: what to do Anjali bitiya? You didn't saw how Aaru is suffering? And Khushi she's not at all think about that.

Anjali: why she will think about Aaru? She think about her husband, who is holded her hand in such situation that if not Chote came front to marry her then her life is spoiled till now. And about Aaru, he's the reason of his own sufferings.

Nani: how can you say like this Anjali, you know Aaru is weak.

Anjali: he's no more kid who needs all family attention, he's mature enough to handle himself, and don't forget that Nani Khushi's saviour to this mansion.

Saying this Anjali went out angrily. Nani sat on her bed and thinking about what Anjali said.

Nani: whatever she said is right, then why I am behaving like this?? Is concern on Aaru reached that level that I forgot what Khushi is to this family now???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AR OFFICE:

Arnav and Khushi came to office, when they entered all employees gathered around them and wishing them of their marriage.

Receptionist: Congratulations Khushi, Sorry I mean Ma'am.

Khushi smiled hearing this, Aman came down hearing noise and surprised seeing Khushi in AR. Khushi saw him and hugged him tightly.

Khushi: I missed you Bhai.

Aman: welcome to AR Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Khushi: I am your Chipkali, no matters where I am and whom I belong.

Trio came to Arnav's cabin and sitting there chit chatting. Arnav seeing Aman and Khushi's bonding, they're best friends instead of siblings. There cute fight, their silly Nok-Jhok, he smiled seeing them. He remembered his past.

*FLASHBACK START*

When Aarav returned from Jungle, all family members only took care of his. They forget that he's also present there.

Arnav is playing a videogame when Aarav came to him and snatched.

Arnav: give that to me, it's mine Aarav.

Aarav: shut up Arnav, don't disturb me. And remember whatever things I touch all are mine.

Arnav: I will complaint against you to Mamma and Dad.

Aarav: go, no one love you, all love me, and they support me not you.

Saying this Aarav started to yell and all came to their room. Aarav started to cry and hugged his Nani and said.

Aarav: Arnav snatched my videogame and scolding me unnecessarily. 

Nani: how can you do this Chote, give him his video game and don't touch that from now on.