Start of Season 2 - Part 11.

// I'm back! Are you guys still here? 🤗

The start of season 2 is here! ☺️ The plot might be different now or might be a little bit. I actually planned to just create a new story of this but I guess just adding it here will work as well 😂
~~~~~~

Gulf's POV.

The dream feels amazing than reality. It's like it was just yesterday when we were still together now I see him flaunting his wife with his kid, a happy face of him is making me angry while he keeps our past in the dark. It's like the 'us' never happened, like I never existed in the first place.

"Gulf? You okay? We should be on our way now." Fluke tugs my shirt. He rolled the window of our car up and starts driving. Mew and I separated after few years or to be exact after our graduation in college, he gave me a divorce paper as a gift or I should say him, kicking me out of his family registry. And now? He got another wife and they have a kid while me? You can call me doctor, president or professor.

Well, some things really change when you least expect them to. Also, isn't it 'changes' is the only constant thing in this world? That's why its full of surprises and what else we can do but to accept the harsh reality of life. At least we learned from it or did we?

"He already forgot your existence, you should too" Fluke said as he speed the car out of Mew's residence.

"Ouch. I already know, thanks for reminding me" I rolled my eyes. Once a week, I visit Mew residence, well just far enough for me to just look at him from the shadows. What else can I do? I'm just a lowlife that he took pity on, showered with love and someone he casts aside when he no longer have any use of. However, never once in my life regretted meeting him. I could've died in the streets if it weren't for him anyway.

"Then I should remind you too that stalking is a crime, you're a stranger to him and the person you're inlove with is a married man." Fluke continues to spout rude facts that stabs straight to my heart.

"OUCH! You're hurting me!" I pouted. "Don't worry, this will be the last" I murmured and I doubt he heard what I said.

"Really? I didn't know. I thought we're playing word games of which will hurt you the most so you'll wake up and slap yourself in the reality of life" I really don't know why my friends are either sarcastic, rude and straightforward. "Really... You should stop this habit Gulf. We all resent Mew for what he did but your life shouldn't stop on where he left you. The clock is ticking, it won't wait for you and neither you can run to chase for it. All you have to do is go along with the current of life. We know you're hurting but isn't that enough reason for you to gather yourself and be a man. Live the life for your own sake, not for your parents and not for Mew." Fluke's face is serious and I can't count how many times he said those words to me.

"Yes mom! I will be there son. I'm slowly picking up my feet." I smiled to him but Fluke just rolled his eyes and stayed silent. "Where are we going?" I asked when he turned to the main highway which is opposite of our house. I still live with them, we have our own profession already but we're too lonely too separate since we're now all single.

"Just incase you forgot, it's Eath's concert." Fluke rolled his eyes again. This b*tch.

"How about Prem?" I asked. Earth will surely sulk if one of use is missing. It will be one of his biggest concert and the whole place is packed with fans.

Fluke pulled over when the light is red and he checked the time on his rolex watch, "He must be on his way too. His work is done." Prem is a judge, this Fluke is a company director, our company is just rising though. Yes, our company and usually, he id my driver. Me? A doctor, just a title though since mostly I just run around does nothing, I mean, I teach college students, goes to the company, go wherever my friends go and manages the orphanage.