The Last Chapter 15 : The Memories Extinguished

Five was still in shock and he was healing at the kid in front of him .

He had to rub his eyes a million times just to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

He then pinched himself just to make sure this wasn't a dream but unfortunately or even fortunately it wasn't a dream .

The little girl was right there in front of him in real life . It was Allison Hargreeves aka Number 3 of the Umbrella Academy . His sister .........

Before Five could do or move or say or even think about anything , all of a sudden there was a huge explosion from nearby and a large gust of wind hit everyone and it was so strong that five nearly feel down .

Five was confused and shocked and he thought "where the hell did that come from ?!".

     Then all of a sudden a girl about his age space jumped in front of the handler .

    And five gawked at her . Lila turned around and saw five and she said : "Hi"

   The handler said : "Lila darling ! Your here just in time ! And I am assuming the job is done ?"

  Lila replied with a grin and the handler smirked and said : "Good job dear ! Keep this up and I am gonna talk about you being the next head of security"

   Five looked at the two of them and said : "Hey ! What the fuck is going on ?! How did you do that!"

  The handler smiled iconically and said : "Oh five darling , you see she just killed y/n"

  Five looked down right murderous .

   Lila said : "You saw the explosion right ? It was our powers colliding against each other . And then a vortex appeared that killed her but I used your powers to get out of the way."

     Five was thinking of ways to snap this girls neck. But while thinking about it he said : "what do you mean powers ?"

  The handler replied with a proud evil smile and said : "Five you see , this is my daughter Lila , she was born on October 1st, 1989."

  Five looked at Lila in shock and asked : "You don't mean ...."

  The handler cut him off and said : "Yes! She's one of you . Her powers are mirroring others abilities ."

   Lila smirked .

    "And now enough of all the chit chat . I have to go to my hair Appointment soon . So sorry five I have to wrap this up . I will see you in about 33 years . And then I will recruit you . And now your about to forget any of this ever happened ."  The handler said .

    Five asked cautiously : "what do you mean I am about to forgot about any of this ?"

   The handler smirked and said : "Why do you think we kidnapped Allison Hargreeves?"

   Five sadistically smiled and said : "If you think Allison is gonna rumor me they your dumb"

   The handler was the one who defeated his sadistic grin with her own and replied .: "Oh no ... I think you have the wrong idea . Allison here is just here to help. We will drop her back to her timeline after erasing her memory as well."

     Five realized too late at what she meant . And before he could do anything the handler said :"Lila darling do it"

   Lila smirked and said "I heard a rumor ..."

And all of a sudden Five's eyes went milky white and Lila's next words echoed in his mind : "That you forget that y/n ever existed .... And you thought you were talking to that mannequin the entire time and that you were the only survivor in this apocalypse and that you forgot that we were ever here in the first place ........"

   Five closed his eyes and he tried his best to fight the rumor but he knew it was pointless . The rumor was too powerful . And then he felt all of y/n's memories vanishing or extinguished.

   And then all of a sudden he opened his eyes . He looked around confused . He thought 'what am I doing here ?'

   There was no one here . Her looked around and smiled when he saw Delores .

  He went towards her and said : "So Delores I don't know what happened to me .. I was just standing there ... but never mind that ... wanna do it again this night ..."

————————————————————————-

Meanwhile in another universe ...........

"Ah !!!!!!!" Y/n screamed as she fell down from the portal into a alley ." Y/n looked around in confusion . Her jaw then suddenly dropped !

  "She was back ! She was back before the apocalypse!" Y/n thought .

  She immediately got up and screamed in excitement . She went out of the alley and took a deep breath .

   She wanted to scream form happiness . She had forgot about five for a moment . But before she could do or say anything she saw the news headlines and her jaw dropped all the way towards the center of the earth .

   The news headlines read : "Vanya Hargreeves, currently in a hospital, has been saved from any and all charges after she nearly destroyed the world by tearing off a piece of the moon . But luckily the umbrella academy saved the day .
    According to an anonymous report Five Hargreeves was the one to stop her . And Klaus Hargreeves was the one one to save the planet from the moon with his Telekinetic abilities .... Stay tuned for more........"

    Y/n's was shocked and confused . And she thought happily ! "Maybe Five made it back alive !"

  But little did she know that this wasn't the umbrella academy she thought . In fact it was a umbrella academy from another universe ......

  The high concentrated plasma beams had shattered the flow of time and space temporarily and created a vortex to this new universe .........

___________________________________
                            The End of                         "Apocalypse Forever | Five Hargreeves
.                               X Reader"
________________________________

Authors Note !

Hi readers !

How are you ? How was the chapter !?

How loved the 3 plot twists of this chapter ?

Yes ! Five forgot everything. Sorry for that .. but there is going to be a book 2 so don't give up hope .

Who loved this final plot twists ?

AND YES ! There is a sequel !!!!

Yes ! Y/n's alive but in another universe !

And if there are any umbrella academy comic book readers here then they know what the news headlines were .

  Yes! You guessed it ! We or rather y/n is/are officially in the Umbrella Academy Comic Book Universe !!!!!!!!!!!!

Is anyone excited !?

Sorry I spoiled the fact that Vanya blew the moon and Klaus used his TELEKINESIS (yes he also has that) to stop the moon from crashing on earth.

   BUT WARNING ! Whenever I post the sequel which is gonna happen after 3 books .
Please for the love of god read the comic books of you don't want to be spoiled .

   Actually if your okay with being spoiled with comic books then it's isn't a problem . Don't worry the tv umbrella academy and comic book umbrella academy are different.

  So yeah y/n's in the comic-verse ,as I like to call it, now .

Hope you enjoyed . See you guys in the sequel !
Bye !
________________________________