𝟮 | 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙁𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙚𝙣

--------------------

"Sorede zenbudesu ka?" Izuku no, The Crimson Raiu uttered those words as to say he wasn't satisfied with his fight. But his body was a different story, it was exhausted yet he would not succumb to it as to give fear to his enemies that he can still fight and it did. Khaenri'ah and the Abyss all retreated, they didn't want to battle this monster, this freak NO, so they all retreated and went to hiding. 

The Celestia who was there had a faint smirk on their faces. 'That was entertaining to say at least.' Thought gleefully of all the Celestia who was there. "Thank you for your cooperation Archons for this catastrophe, I am sorry for your loss but they will always be with you, farewell." One of the Celestia said as they all left. As Celestia left, Izuku gave in to his exhaustion but without Ei catching his body and giving him a sad and worried face.

Izuku opened his eyes but everything was blurry to him and his ears were ringing like hell. He saw a tall man, his movements were frantic and it looked like one of his arms was gone. "Izuku Midoriya, I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess but I-" The tall man said before throwing a coughing fit. The tall man talked again but Izuku didn't hear it, his ears were still adjusting. "My kids are the key to all of this-" The tall man continued but Izuku would not remember it until later in his life. 

"Their names are Aether and Lumine, I don't know which of them saw what happened in Khaenri'ah but you must stop their goal-" He was interrupted again by more people coming in and attacking them. "Shit... they have already arrived." Muttered by the tall man who looked at Izuku and gave him a confident look. "I will give you this and you must unite the seven archons Izuku Midoriya, I'll delay the descent of Celestia to Teyvat as long I can. Now go!" The tall man said and put his index finger to Izuku's forehead and Izuku was gone. 

"So this is your choice, Luther." "Yes, and you're not stopping me." Luther confidently stated as his eyes glowed gold and gold particles started surrounding Luther's body. "Then so be it." Luther's opponent sternly said. Luther and his opponent dashed forward as their fight began.

--------------------

Opening:

(A/N: Completely replace Aether with Izuku and Ayaka with Ei. All of the scenes that has the Plane of Euthymia replace it with the Cataclysm and like the destruction of Khaenri'ah. Replace Kazuha with Tomo. Some of the scenes where Ayaka is shown replace her with Ayato. The Inazuma soldiers are the Midoriya clan and they were fighting in the Cataclysm. Replace Ei where she was fighting Aether with the Unknown God fighting Makoto. That's all!!)

--------------------

Makoto's dead body resides in Ei's head. She vividly remembers it, her wounds, where the blood was coming out, the lifeless eyes she saw when her sister finally died. She remembers it and it terrified her, another of her loved ones has died, her heart and mind couldn't take it anymore so she let her emotions take over and slaughtered Khaenri'ah and the Abyss. Done with the slaughter, she saw Izuku, a "Kagemusha" like herself and she can see that he was hurt about her sister's death. Ei noticed that Izuku's body was very exhausted, when the enemy forces retreated she ran as fast as she can to catch Izuku's body.

That's where we are right now, Izuku's body was lying down his full Oni transformation is slowly detransforming and Ei was walking in circles getting more worried each passing second. "Beelzebul calm yourself down Genji will not go down that easily!" The Pyro archon shouted to Ei, annoyed by the girl's frantic worrying. She knows Genji is strong heck Genji can maybe be on par with an archon on what she saw Genji do. "Murata is right Beelzebul calm down Genji will recover, and Murata you don't have to be annoyed at her she has every right to be worried," Barbatos said to Ei and scolded the Pyro archon, Murata.