• Oneshot #1 •

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
_•°|| THANK YOU FOR 1K ||°•_
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

It's been a couple of nights since I've last seen (Y/N), Officer Vanessa's been taking over her shift's lately and I haven't seen her since.

What happened to her?

I wondered as I turned towards the others, All four of us; Monty, Roxanne, Chica and I we're all sitting down on the mainstage.

Some were talking while some like me had our minds wondering about something else, suddenly I felt a claw grab my shoulder as I turn around.

"What's on your mind Fred?" Monty asked, Tipping down his glasses  to lock eyes with me.

"Well, I haven't been seeing Officer (Y/N) lately." I said with concern laced on my voice.

Monty shrugged before saying  "You haven't heard yet? She left"

My eyes widen at what he answered, I grabbed his shoulder's and asked "did she quit?"

"Chill Fazbear but She did. I don't think she'll ever come back" Roxy said with as sad sigh.

My ear dropped at the news as I let go of Monty, He and Roxy then exchanged glances before turning to me "You don't have to be sad bro, You've got to move on"

"I just.. don't know the reason why she just left and didn't say anything to us" I said as Monty draped an arm around me in reassurance.

"What are you guys talking about?" Chica pitched in, finishing a slice of Pizza. She then grabbed another slice as I answered with a sad tone "(Y/N) quitted"

She raised an eyebrow at me surprised as Monty and Roxanne began to snicker.

"She did? Last time she told me she was going to visit her family from oversea's" Chica firmly said before biting down on her pizza, I look at her dumbfounded as the other two roared in laughter.

Figuring I was lied to, I glared at them and huffed. Crossing my arms, I moved away from Monty as his arm fell down onto his side. He was on the floor, struggling to breath as Roxy was holding onto the edge of the stage in order to not fall off.

"You should've seen his face!" Monty said as Roxy added "He looked like he lost a spark in his Life!"

I grumbled at thier teasing comments as Chica then scolded them "You guys have been messing with Freddy since We've met (Y/N), You should just tone it down"

Roxy giggled and said "It's just HAHA very off to see Freddy being oh so apologetic and Overly Nice towards her, sometimes even being at lost for words!"

Monty then draped his arm around me again as I huffed, " Yeah, What's with that bro? You like her or something?"

I narrowed my eyes at him before answering "She's new, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable or unsafe around us and quit. You know how desperate the PizzaPlex is in need of Human Employee's"

He chuckled "How Considerate of you Fred, but (Y/N) doesn't seem like a person who wouldn't back down from a challenge"

"That is True!" Chica said and added " I've read her Employee File! "

Curious, I asked "What's inside?"

"Interested?"  Roxanne teased with a smirk, I look at her suspiciously before answering "I guess?"

Roxanne then cupped her snout In shock as she looked at Chica, Chica looked at her confused before her eyes widened and looked at me.

Oh no, it's not-