Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.14)

The rest of the week consisted of Larry poking fun at me and asking if Sal makes me call him 'sir' when we're alone, in addition to wearing turtlenecks to cover the hickeys on my skin. I denied it, but we both knew better. That being said, he would correct me whenever we argued by telling me I forgot to call him s'ir,' which brings us to where we are now. 

"Larry, this movie is just naked people and guns. How could it possibly be your favorite?" I groaned from his bedroom floor.

"You just answered that question yourself, sir," he mocked. 

"What are you calling me 'sir' for? Oh my gods, I knew either Sal or you would be a bottom as soon as I saw you," I stuck my tongue out at him.

"HEY! NOT COOL, Y/N!" he hollered.

"Aww, did I hurt your fragile masculinity?"

"YES!!!"

"Ha! Not surprised you're a- HAHAHA STOP!"

Larry was kneeling over me while I tried to push away his hands, which were tickling my sides. I howled with laughter and tried crawling away, but he only pulled me back into his reach by my legs.

"S-stop! I'll HAHA- I'll tell Sally Face!"

"Alright, alright," he cackled. 

"Ha..."

"You wanna talk about those bruises, though? You definitely look pretty roughed up, man," he looked at me earnestly.

I blushed hard when he mentioned them. "I-it's nothing bad."

"Oh, rough sex, huh?" Larry poked my thigh. 

"Yeah, actually. Now mind your own business," I laughed. 

"Absolutely not. What were you guys doing?" he winked at me and scooted closer.

"I feel like you watch enough porn to know, horndog," I inched away.

"That's true. I know you're both definitely into BDSM."

"Wait, what?"

"Uhh... Is this a bad time?" Sal peeped his head into the room. 

"No, please save me," I gave him a smile with closed eyes and grabby-hands.

"Heh, okay. Mind telling me how the topic of BDSM came up?" Sal asked, picking me up.

"Larry was guessing what the uh..."

"I saw the bruises in Y/n's legs and was guessing what they were from," Larry grinned shamelessly and tied his hair up in a ponytail. 

"Just because you have a big nose doesn't mean you need to shove it in our business," I reminded Larry and regained my balance as my boyfriend set me down.

"Oh hush, child. You'd rather ride my nose than-"

"No, Larry. I would not. Now stop being horny or I'm leaving."

The brown-haired boy gasped dramatically, "But that's my whole personality!"

"Alrighty, nice seeing-"

"WAIT NO I'M SORRY," he shrieked and grabbed my shoulder.

"Aww, I feel like Sal. It's nice having someone suck up to you!" I grinned up at him. 

"Oh, shut up. We both know that I could-"

"But you won't," Sal stepped between us. 

"You don't even know what I was gonna say."

"The correct answer is 'yes sir,' Larry," I reminded him. 

"I will never say that because I am NOT submissive and breedable, unlike YOU."