5. you're playing a very dangerous game..I hope you know that

Is Kim Sunoo avoiding me?, Jungwon thought to himself.

Sunoo was a little odd sometimes, he had the weirdest shifts in energy but something felt off. Too off for it to be something he usually did.

Jungwon couldn't put a finger on it. He hadn't seen his best friend much that day, it was expected seeing that it was a day where most of their classes were different but that wasn't it.

Instead of the usual big table, Sunoo had opted to stay in class during lunch..odd, even on days like those they always managed to be seen with each other which rose the question..

"Hey Jungwon, where's Sunoo?"

"I..don't know", that was a first. It was weird.

"He's in the Chem Lab", someone casually mentioned.

He didn't tell me he was going to be in the Chem Lab.

————

(~)

Hey
Where are you ?

I'm in admin's office

————

Ew, I hate that place.

"Baek, are you sure he's in there?", Jungwon asked, looking up from his phone.

"Yeah, I left him in there. He said he'd stay back"

"Cool", Riki said, "I'll be there then", and the tall boy had soon packed up his stuff.

Why is he lying to me?

————

(~)

What are you doing
there?

I need to sort out a
few things

Are you coming then
or should I?

No need
I'll be in for a while
Don't wait up

Oh
Okay

————

What's going on?

And then he remembered last night.

Maybe I went too far?

° ° °

Fuck, maybe I should've gone to the cafeteria, Sunoo thought when the door opened to reveal Jake.

Sunoo startled when he walked in with Riki beside him. They were laughing with each other.

Riki knows Jake?

"Hyung! Just the person we were looking for"

Sunoo pointed at himself in confusion. He was happy to see the younger but the other male made him weary.

What's he doing here?, he thought as they both approached him.

Sunoo couldn't look away from the older, his pretty brown eyes curiously stared at him.

"You're probably wondering why I would be looking for you", Jake said as he confirmed his weary look, Sunoo's suspicion only increased.

° ° °

The final bell rang to alert the students that their work was done. Jungwon was finally happy to leave but he still felt anxious as he waited for his best friend.

He turned to his other friends, they were quietly whispering to each other as they too waited patiently for the absentee.

Jungwon couldn't help but jump excitedly as soon as the male came into view. He walked slowly, eyes staring straight at him. He didn't look so happy but that was the least of his worries.

As soon as he stood in front of them, Jungwon gave him a big hug.

"I missed you today", he whispered before he got a hold of one of his hands and squeezed it tightly, "Let's go"

The group walked out towards the parking lot before a large black car stopped in front of them.

The driver walked out of the car and Jungwon froze. He looked back at his friends and gulped.

"Umm, go in ahead, I'll see you guys later. Just do whatever, I'll be back soon", he said, only confusing the bunch. He gave his keys to Sunoo and begrudgingly let go of his hands.

The driver quietly bowed towards them before he reached the back and opened the door for him.

Slowly, Jungwon climbed in, he never dared to look behind him, especially with what was ahead of him.

Sunoo hid the slight panic he felt and ushered the rest of his friends towards Jungwon's car.

"Guys stop staring, you're attracting too much attention"

Jungwon's heart rate picked up as he settle onto the comfortable seat of the car. It was a little dark, a product of the darkly tinted windows but he could clearly see.

"Jungwonie, my son", a well educated voice spoke up.

"Eomma.."

• • •

14:51/02:51 p.m.

» I have serious issues with updating

» I have to fix that