Flora Power!

"Hmm...what are you doing, Mister Boss?" asked Probe curiously while peeking at his boss.

"Shh! Just a little more twist here...and...TADAA! Presenting, my latest invention; The Best Invention Made By The Handsome And The Most Popular Villain, Adu Du!" said Adu Du, presenting his finished work with his own style. Probe and Computer sweatdropped.

Computer hummed for a while. "I think the name needs to be upda-Ow!" Computer's sentence was abruptly cut by Adu Du, throwing a metallic mug to his computer.

"Nonsense! This invention needs a perfect name and I named it perfectly! Right, Probe?" turning to his assistant while tapping his fingers on his invention.

"Well, I need to agree with Computer on this one. It's too long, Mister Boss." Probe admitted, causing Adu Du to look at his invention thoughtfully.

"Hmm...I'll think of something later. But now, we need to go to Planet Wanga. There, we'll find-

Laskar Station, Main Control Room

"-Power Sphere, HerbBot." Commander Koko Ci, adjusting his black glasses.

"What kind of power does this sphere possess?" questioned Yaya.

"It's ability is to create tons of herbs which some could heal others while some couldn't. It says, some of the herbs are deadly poisonous." Admiral Tarung said, looking at the hologram.

Those words sent chills right down Boboiboy and his friends' spines. If it's so deadly, then they must-no. They absolutely need to be careful.

"This planet is also full of wonderful floras. But, be careful. Every rose has its thorns. No matter how beautiful they're, they're still dangerous." warned Koko Ci.

"Your mission is to retrieve HerbBot. No matter what happens, COMPLETE THIS MISSION!" shouted Tarung again.

Now, that's a furious Malaysian Tiger.

>Selamanya, selamanya
Selamanya, harimau Malaya< (sorry couldn't help it XD)

"Understood, Admiral." Their hands move quickly to form the special TAPOPS salute. Some footsteps start to fade, as Boboiboy and his friends exited the room, leaving their short commander and Admiral Tarung. Maskmana and Amato weren't there due to some sudden meetings.

                             ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

"Mister Boss! And Probe! Hmmm hmmm..Mister Boss! And Probe! Hmmm..hmm..hmm...Mist-Owww!" Probe is cleaning the floor, mopping until it's squeaky clean and he can see his reflection in it while singing a nostalgic song 'Mister Boss and Probe!'. The concert was stopped by a sudden flying metallic mug, hitting his head.

"Silence, Probe! We're almost there." ordered Adu Du, focusing on a screen in front of him while Probe excitedly float next to him.

"Yeah! So, what can I do first?" asked Probe while Adu Du examined the mug he threw to make sure it's useable.

"You can make me a drink." said Adu Du, grinning a little.

Probe's happy mood instantly dissappeared. "Okay, okay." He didn't reject or object the order though, floating away while carrying the mug with him.

                             ⚡🌪⛰🔥💧🍃☀️

"Paper? No? Err.." Boboiboy couldn't find the right word to answer Gopal's act. They're playing charades together, everyone's included except our Captain Of Justice.

Gopal drew an invisible square with his fingers. He tapped the square a few times.

"Calculator?" asked Ying, answered by Gopal, shaking his head.