Be Careful What You Wish For

Louis was resting in the infirmary, the whole drama club was waiting for him to wake up. The play was a success, nobody realizes that that wasn't how it was supposed to go thankfully. But eyes are definitely on you now, your status has grown.

It could be a good thing... But it could also be a bad thing.

Louis opened his eyes, raising his head up from the bed. "It's fine I can get myself up..."

"So um louis-"

Louis interrupted you. "Wait, the audience saw me fall right?!?!"

You nodded. "Don't worry though! We fixed it! They didn't suspect a thing!"

Louis sighed in relief.

"But you do have a stress fracture in your left foot, you are in no condition to take part in tomorrows performance." You followed up.

"Y/N?!" Legoshi yells.

"What? We aren't just gonna ignore the fact that his foot looks like a crushed up water bottle..."

Everyone turned their attention on you.

"Uncalled for Y/N."

"What's wrong with you?"

"Soooo insensitive."

"Can we not do this right now?"

"I mean he did save the show."

You held you hands up as if your about to get arrested. "Oh sorrrry! I'm not wroooong! Listen if it weren't for me, we've be FUCKED!"

Louis couldn't contain his rage anymore. "Can we SHUT UP! SHUT UP! Stop playing the blame game!!!!" The room went quiet, giving Louis time to think on what to say next. "Now... I understand that I'll be out for awhile so... Y/N I want you to be my stand-in for tomorrow. You'll be playing as Adler, think your up for it?"

Your mind was screaming no. "Yep, totally..."

Louis started to remember the events that happened that play. "So it's settled... I wanna see that side of you again Y/N, don't mess this up..."

2 hours later...

You and legoshi were on stage practicing your lines, nobody else was present in the drama club. Legoshi took your other role as the mook, since you will be playing as Adler now.

You looked at your lines. "This is bullshit, why me!"

Anything could happen, you could trip and fall, you could forget your lines, you could even pass out outta pressure. Legoshi was more scared then you were, his two lines were too much for him to handle.

"I don't know if I can do this Y/N, I've never done anything like this before..." Legoshi says with his soft voice.

"Oh? Your scared? Really? Look at me, how the hell am I gonna do this without looking like a clown? That outfit I had on was awful!"

"But the audience liked it." Legoshi said.

"Yeah! And the audience is blind as well."

Legoshi chuckled, he was starting to notice that it was getting late. "Let's go back to our dorms, we can continue this tomorrow."

"I hope this play gets cancelled because there is no way I'm doing this."

To Room 701...

"You did good out there Y/N, very unexpected coming from you." Jack says. "Don't take that as a bad thing of course!"

"Wait you saw that?"

"Of course! It's all over Twitter."

You stared at the ceiling, wondering why god hates you so much. (Relatable)

"Your starting to look like legoshi, it's nothing serious people will end up forgetting anyways." Miguno added.

Legoshi wrapped his arm around you, giving comfort. "I know how that feels... "

Your body went limp, you ended up laying flat on his lap. He started rubbing against your ears, catching the attention to the other canines. They didn't say anything, but just watched since this was a new side of legoshi they have never seen before. Legoshi knew he was being watched by his friends, but ignored it so that he wouldn't ruin the moment.

Jack being... Well Jack, wanted to blurt out something so bad. But knew that would ruin the moment so he kept his mouth shut.

Durham was filled with jealousy, reminiscing on his past relationship.

Voss was uncomfortable, it was really awkward being the only straight man there.

Collot was proud of his friend, almost getting a bit jealous that he took you.

Miguno was holding in his laughter, watching legoshi pet his boyfriend was a hilarious sight.

Legoshi looked up at his friends, they were all staring intensely at him.

"What?" Legoshi asks in a irritated tone.

"Nothing!" They all responded.

The last thing they wanted to do was make him angry, so they looked away. Legoshi moved your limp body onto bed with him, making sure the curtains were shut while he went on top of you.

"Sorry about that Y/N, want me to continue? "
He whispers.

"Yes please..."

He gets into the position he always gets into, setting his head on your chest. He reaches his hands onto your cheeks, rubbing them slowly. His delicate hands pushing up against your fur was amazing and amusing. He was so soft, guess you can say he's a gentle giant. He tied his legs with your legs, making sure that you didn't run away from him.

No matter what, his instincts were always trying to get a hold of you. Always trying to trap you and make you his prey, he learned to control that side of him some what, But not fully. Ever since the first incident his instincts stayed the same, now whenever he sees you talking with other boys it drives him insane internally. But he's trying...

"You asleep already Y/N?" Legoshi smiled. "Cute... "

A day later, at the drama club...

"It won't be so hard Y/N! Trust me when I say that it'll be easy!" Bill said. "And you legoshi, bro you only have two lines! You guys got this ok?"

You were sitting on the edge of the stage, rehearsing the lines in your head over 100 times. The atmosphere was quiet, nobody knew what was going to happen without their star actor Louis. All the pressure was on you, will it work out?

----

Word Count: 1009