Chapter 93

Criticize you, you bastard

    During the lunch break, there were no patients in Bai Xiangsheng's consulting room, only Gu Feng sat on the opposite chair.

    "Let's talk," Bai Xiangsheng closed the folder and looked at Gu Feng who was sitting across from him, "what do you want to talk about?"

    "About Yu Baoyuan," Gu Feng said after being silent for a long time, "I want to ask him about The situation."

    "His condition is very good," Bai Xiangsheng nodded, "all indicators are normal, so far, there should be no major problems. But..."

    Gu Feng suddenly raised his head: " But what?"

    "It's about his personal state," Bai Xiangsheng hesitated for a long time, and finally decided to tell Gu Feng about it, "To be honest, Bao Yuan's physical state is fine, but it doesn't mean his mental state. The state is fine."

    Gu Feng tapped the table with his hand, revealing a trace of unrest in his heart: "What does this mean?"

    "...Do you think that Bao Yuan is too tolerant?"

    Gu Feng's heart tightened, and he suddenly thought of what happened before.

    When he was injured, he didn't cry, waited quietly for the doctor to deal with it, and didn't call anyone in pain. After breaking up with Gu Feng, he asked Gu Feng to accompany him for the last night. He just cooked and had sex as usual. There was no trace of retention and grievance; on the day he left Gu's house, except for the five characters Gu Feng was written on the window, he never vented.

    Later, he was slandered by AIDS and accused in person of others... The grievances he had suffered were not too small.

    But Gu Feng thought back and found that there were very few times when he saw Yu Baoyuan showing his true emotions.

    After a long time, he just nodded: "He's overbearing."

    "Yes," Bai Xiangsheng also lowered his head and sighed, "There is a psychological symptom called smiling depression. People with this symptom are often in the There is a lot of pressure in life, and on the surface, he acts as if nothing has happened or even smiles, and he looks very strong with thorns all over his body, but he often digests pain and depression in his heart.”

    Gu Feng's palms were slightly sweaty.

    Because he found that every one of them was very consistent with Yu Baoyuan.

    "What do you mean, Bao Yuan's heart is not what he looks like on the surface," Gu Feng raised his head, his eyes were soaked with complicated emotions, "His heart is actually very painful and depressed, right? Is it?"

    Bai Xiangsheng nodded: "I have learned about Baoyuan's family background and experience from the side. I believe you should also know that his family environment is not good, his father's domestic violence, and his mother's death in front of his eyes, this is already a very big blow.

    He really loves you, but he is still betrayed and abandoned, which is another blow. Coupled with other injuries... I think that he has been able to withstand all this until now, and his psychological quality has been very strong, which is very remarkable.

    Gu Feng nodded. "

    But if you bear all this, even the most amazing person will feel tired and want to rest." Bai Xiangsheng sighed, "Then he knew that he was pregnant, and he wanted to stand up for the child and do own business. Even the iron man will feel tired. what do you say? Gu Feng thought about what

    Yu Baoyuan said and what he did. Before, he only felt that he was angry enough. But today, when he thinks about it in another state of mind, he only feels that his heart hurts like a knife.

    "He needs to vent ." ," Gu Feng's voice was a little hoarse, "He..."

    "This is the one situation I'm most afraid of," Bai Xiangsheng stood up abruptly, a look of anxiety on his face, "He's usually fine. But I'm just afraid that he endured too much, and if he is stimulated and erupted... It is extremely easy to have an accident. Gu Feng looked at the

    stack of documents on Bai Xiangsheng's table, and took out a report from Yu Baoyuan.

    He looked at the three words Yu Baoyuan on the report, and the pain in his heart became more intense.

    "What is there between you two?" Is it the case? Bai Xiangsheng walked around the room for a while, then sat back in his seat, looking at Gu Fengfa and asked.

    "I plan to sign an agreement with him to raise the child together, and he agrees," Gu Feng rested his head on his hands , in a mess, "but he doesn't seem to want to have more contact with me, everything is just for the children. "

    "How about you?" What do you think? "

    Gu Feng was silent for a while: "I just think..."

    "Are you uncomfortable?" "Bai Xiangsheng pushed the gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his nose, and a sharp flash of sharpness suddenly flashed in his eyes.

    At this point, Gu Feng no longer did anything to cover up, and nodded bluntly: "It's uncomfortable. "

    "Why are you uncomfortable?"

    Gu Feng shook his head: "I can't tell."

    "Tell me about the things and places that made you uncomfortable."

    Gu Feng slightly sorted out his thoughts: "Once he was drunk, I was the one who carried the back. He went back. On the way back, he cried and said a lot of grievances that I didn't know before. At that time, I had a bad feeling. Later, I found that he took back his concern for me step by step. I don't have the food he cooks, nor the tie he wears, and he doesn't care about all aspects of my life, I feel uncomfortable."

    Bai Xiangsheng nodded, quickly picked up the pen from the pen holder on the side, pulled a piece of white paper, brushed After brushing the floor, I wrote it down: "Very good, continue talking."

    "He was standing with someone else's man talking, and his movements were intimate, I felt uncomfortable. Yes, at that time I really wanted to strangle him alive. Now, I I've tried to be nice to him, but he doesn't appreciate it. He has repeatedly rejected me, and he has to draw a line from me. I feel uncomfortable."

    "Well," Bai Xiangsheng pushed his glasses, "any more?"

    "He ..." Gu Feng was silent for a while, and finally said, "When I went to bed at night, I thought that he was sleeping in the next room, and I was sleeping in another room. The wall in the middle is always separated, I think... It's very uncomfortable."

    Bai Xiangsheng briefly wrote these down on the paper, then slapped the pen on the table, raised his head, and said in a loud voice, "I'm an outsider. I'm not partial to the two of you. Either party, but I still have to say, in this relationship, Gu Feng, you are a... bastard!"