Chapter 94

Do You Really Don't Care?

    "I..." Gu Feng reflexively wanted to refute, looked at Bai Xiangsheng's sharp eyes, finally leaned back, stretched out his hand and rubbed his aching temple, "I admit, I made a mistake. "

    What more did you do wrong?" Bai Xiangsheng pushed the paper in front of Gu Feng, "In the past few years, most of his grievances came from you. But you don't know and don't care. Feelings are both sides. Yes, but you left Baoyuan G in a helpless situation, letting him lick his wounds alone."

    Gu Feng looked at the slightly scribbled handwriting on the paper, and a trace of sourness began to spread in his heart.

    "You feel sorry for him leaving you, regardless of your performance, do you think it's because you missed a meal or a tie for you?" Bai Xiangsheng's voice was a little low, and his questioning was obvious, "Then I I ask you. If Yu Baoyuan is with you now, yes, they will become a young couple sleeping on the same bed again, but from now on you will do the housework. You will cook the meal, sweep the floor, and tie the tie for him. Do you still feel uncomfortable?"

    Gu Feng was taken aback.

    The love mirror suddenly appeared in his mind.

    A warmly lit room filled with the gentle smell of home. Yu Baoyuan would sit on the sofa and wait for him, with perhaps their two newborn sons next to them, crawling on the plush carpet and whimpering. When he gets home, he cooks for Yu Baoyuan, Yu Baoyuan will show him the same smile that he had just started five years ago, and they will kiss in the babble of their son.

    Will he still suffer?

    It was like a room that had been dark for a long time, the window was suddenly opened, and a whole beam of intense light shot in, making the whole person tremble, Gu Feng said: "I...not uncomfortable, I feel. ......"

    "I'm looking forward to it, isn't it?"

    Gu Feng swallowed and nodded silently.

    "Think about it for yourself," Bai Xiangsheng breathed a sigh of relief, the sharp and transparent look in his eyes remained undiminished, "are you angry and uncomfortable because you don't have him to cook and wear a tie for you, or because he no longer gives you You do these things, reminding you subconsciously, he has left you, he no longer loves you, Yu Baoyuan and you Gu Feng have been cut off from now on, and you feel uncomfortable?"

    Gu Feng raised his head in shock, but the eyes in his eyes , It is clear that the blood has been covered with blood.

    "You will be angry because he leaves you, you will feel uncomfortable because he may no longer love you, and you will not be able to accept that Yu Baoyuan leaves you," Bai Xiangsheng took a deep breath, the psychological counseling finally came to the end, like He said like a judgment, "So, think about it now, do you really not care about him at all?"

    Gu Feng's eyes became more and more bloodshot.

    It's just that the answer was so heavy that he didn't even have the strength to say it.

    "If you understand this, you will know why I want to scold you as a bastard," Bai Xiangsheng was like a wolf with fangs, arrogant at a sick tiger, "Because you are too bastard. It's just scolding!"

    Gu Feng's hands were trembling, and his palms were already sweating.

    He was about to say something when there was a knock on the door.

    Bai Xiangsheng sorted out the things on the table and said loudly, "Come in." The

    door was pushed open, and a strong man with a strong back came in from the outside, and he was Meng Manglong.

    Meng Manglong came into the house, and when he saw the scene inside, he frowned immediately, walked to Bai Xiangsheng, lowered his head and sighed on his face, and then said, "President Gu, you and my daughter-in-law. What are you talking about?"

    I deliberately emphasized the words of my daughter-in-law.

    A big man, speaking in a sour and sour voice.

    Bai Xiangsheng glared at him, Meng Manglong's aura suddenly slumped, he pulled up a chair and sat beside Bai Xiangsheng: "I'll just ask, it's nothing else."

    Bai Xiangsheng snorted, "You're right."

    Gu Feng sorted out his emotions and said as calmly as possible: "We are talking about Baoyuan's situation."

    Meng Manglong nodded and put the things he brought on Bai Xiangsheng's table.

    Two insulated lunch boxes. One is three layers, one layer is rice, the other two layers are one meat and two vegetables; the other is the hot chicken soup in the insulation box, which is rich and delicious, and the aroma can be smelled through the box.

    "There are carrots today, you have to eat them all," Meng Manglong calmly handed over a pair of chopsticks, "Don't leave any leftovers, I'll check."

    Bai Xiangsheng glared at him angrily, who knew that Meng Manglong would also He got his head up, as if I was good to my wife, and I was right.

    Bai Xiangsheng didn't make trouble with him, picked up his chopsticks and ate a mouthful of twice-cooked pork.

    Hmm... Or the dishes he brought are delicious and fit the taste.

    The husband is the husband, he is indifferent on the face, and secretly happy in his heart.

    Meng Manglong watched Bai Xiangsheng start to eat, and looked at his bulging cheeks, the place in his heart seemed to be gently tickled by a feather, itchy and warm.

    He turned his face, looked at Gu Feng, and then said: "President Gu, I... have something to discuss with you. Do you have time to talk?"

    Gu Feng recovered from his thoughts. , nodded: "Okay."

    "Then... go to the door."

    Bai Xiangsheng sat up immediately: "What are you two saying, why are you hiding it from me? What are you sneaking about?"

    Meng Mang Long Hehe smiled and rubbed his head: "My husband is talking about business to make money to support you, don't mess around."