Chapter 97

The Flying Vinegar

    Yu Baoyuan put his hand back gently, tried his best to smile and said, "I'm fine. He Hui, Xu Jiajia, what happened to the two of you, that is, the time spent cleaning up the store, why did you call someone here."

    He Hui stuck out her tongue: " I'm worried that the group will come again, safety is important."

    "Okay, you all go back," Yu Baoyuan raised his chin towards He Hui and the two, "This place will be cleaned up soon."

    "We "

    Go back," Yu Baoyuan's tone was a little heavier, and he could hear the solemn meaning in it, "The time is just right, if you go back later, there will be no one on the road, you two girls are not safe."

    He Hui Looking at Xu Jiajia, and seeing that there are two sturdy big men here, I'm not so worried. The two of them nodded, "Then let's go first."

    "Well, let's go, be careful on the road."

    When He Hui and the others left, Yu Baoyuan turned his head and said to Jiang Hao: "Jiang Er, you can go back too, I'm fine here."

    Jiang Hao didn't say a word, and together with Gu Feng, he helped Yu Baoyuan to lift up all the tables he turned over and set up all the chairs, he just wiped the sweat from his forehead: "What happened? Child?"

    Gu Feng's face was still a little ugly, but he didn't have a seizure, he glanced at Jiang Hao, and said a little about what happened just now.

    A trace of worry flashed across Jiang Hao's face: "It's so good, how could you provoke such a bastard to come in?"

    "I don't know," Yu Baoyuan shook his head, walked behind the counter and picked up the tea and coffee cans he had turned over. "It may be that the business has provoked someone."

    "Don't worry, I will help you find out about this." Jiang Hao nodded solemnly.

    "No need," Gu Feng, who had been silent for a while, suddenly spoke up. He turned to look at Jiang Hao and nodded, "Is it the second son of the Jiang family?"

    Although the Jiang family and the Gu family do not have family ties, they are always in high-class society. Jiang Hao also nodded slightly and stretched out his hand towards Gu Feng: "President Gu."

    Gu Feng shook hands with him, then let go, "It's all right here, Jiang Ershao should go back first."

    "I'll stay for a while, Baoyuan is inconvenient, and I want to help."

    "No," Gu Feng's eyes flashed with meaning, "I am the biological father of the child in Baoyuan's belly, I can just stay here, you can go back."

    Jiang Hao Hearing Gu Feng's words, he seemed to hear a slight overtone: "There are many people and helpers. Baoyuan is here alone, maybe he needs help from many people, or there are many choices."

    Yu Baoyuan handed over a can of coffee beans. Jiang Hao's hand: "The coffee beans that I promised you last time, take it back. I really have nothing else to do here, you go back first."

    Jiang Hao still wanted to help, but when he saw Yu Baoyuan's persistent eyes, he didn't want to embarrass him any more.

    Gu Feng looked at the coffee beans in his hand, slightly unhappy.

    He didn't even remember how long it took him to drink the coffee that Yu Baoyuan brewed himself.

    I miss that smell.

    I have to say, I really want to get it back.

    At this time, only Yu Baoyuan and Gu Feng were left in the store. The two of them didn't talk. Gu Feng helped Yu Baoyuan to drag the milk tea stains on the ground in silence, and he was busy everywhere. Except for the broken glass, everything else returned to its original position.

    "Tomorrow I'll help you report the case," Gu Feng was silent for a long time before he said, "Leave this matter to me, and I will supervise to catch this group of people."

    Yu Baoyuan hummed, staring blankly at the broken big man. window glass.

    "Are you... alright?"

    Yu Baoyuan still stared at the broken glass for a long time, then sat slumped aside: "Damn, I just want to open a shop in peace and live a peaceful life. Days, what the fuck is provoking something again!"

    Gu Feng sat silently beside him: "It will be fine."

    "I can't live in peace for a moment," Yu Baoyuan put his hand on his forehead, closed his eyes, and did not leak out A little bit of emotion, "In the past few years, everything has happened one by one, almost all of them are bad, and I can't live in peace for a moment."

    "It's all right now." Gu Feng's words were comforting, and his tone was softer.

    Yu Baoyuan showed a somewhat difficult smile and laughed at himself: "I know it's hard to live, but it's too fucking sad..."