𝚈𝚊𝚗! 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚘𝚗001 ||

Theme: how do they kiss?

This was requested by my sick and twisted brain <3
To the people who requested stuff don't worry I'm working on it they're in my drafts. (Isabella's and Carlos' is bad)

· ─────── ·𖥸· ───────

Word count: 896

· ─────── ·𖥸· ─────── ·

MIRABEL MADRIGAL

•Let's be honest this nerd hasn't kissed anyone in her life, and you know that for a fact

•Let's be honest this nerd hasn't kissed anyone in her life, and you know that for a fact. Although non-yandere Mirabel might be a total sweetheart and allows most things even if it does piss her off, well yandere Mirabel is a whole different breed. She loves you yes, but give her the damn kiss when she wants it. Yeah, yeah it's natural to refuse her offer but (in my twisted mind) she is very manipilative you.

• you will develop Stockholm Syndrome in the long run.

• Once you manage to actually let her kiss you it's a passionate French kiss.

•it's a kiss full of sweet love and passion, yet it feels very wrong. It seems like she's been wait for this moment for too long.

♡ all in all: A wonderful passionate, yet hungry French kiss from the person that loves you the most.

CAMILO MADRIGAL

•this f-boy hasn't kissed anyone in his entire life

•this f-boy hasn't kissed anyone in his entire life. though he would boast and insist he kissed like 7 people before, we all know he didn't do that. Camilo just wants to make you feel envious of the other girls who fantasize; like him thinking you would develop feelings for him as he has with you, so expect him flirting with other girls around you. That's the main plan, if all else fails he'll be forced to kidnap you.