| Chapter 65: Failed |

"Miss Potter, what is happening?" Barty asked as students were placing the muggle borns in the great hall. Not everyone will fit in the hospital wing.

"They are blipping" You said then Harry and Ron runned to you holding your lab coat and supplies that you stored in the potion classroom.

"Blipping? You mean what was happening to you?" Karkaroff asked

"Yes, I didn't think it would affect anyone in the wizarding world but I was wrong. Muggle borns don't have wizard blood in their system. So magic wont hold them for long and it was a matter of time before it stopped fighting with the power that six stone created destroying the universe. Muggle-borns will die if I don't give them the solution that I created for myself incase that I would be blipped" You said as placing your things done.

"Daphne, did you get my suitcase?" You turned and saw her carrying a metallic.
suitcase. You placed it down and opened it as it formed to something else, a machine.

"Harry, I thought you how to activate Friday—"

"I'm on it" Harry went to the machine and started to activate it.

"Madam Pomprey. I need anything to delay an illness. Can you get that for me?" You asked

"Anything, child. This is out of my knowledge" Madam Pomprey rushed off followed by Professor Sprout. You grabbed the sample, you have. You turned to Hermione walking to her.

"This will hurt. The side affects are gonna be is that your heart will stop because it is fighting off the blip" You said she nodded. Ron held her hand and you injected it to her making her yelp in pain.

"Patient 1. Dosage 1 complete" You said throwing the syringe off.

"Friday, show me the procedure. We need to get this right" You said and a hologram shows up.

"Miss Stark. It hurts" A muggle yelled

"Shit. We need to move faster. Uncle" You looked at Snape. Snape rushed to your side and started to read the instructions from the hologram. Students watched as you moved around fast.

"We can just use magic" Aisha popped in as she grabbed her wand.

"This wont be solve by magic! You cant rush things with magic. Any form of doing something wrong and instead of stopping the blip. It will just kill them!" You yelled to her.

"Prefects! Guide your houses your dorms!" Dumbledore announced and the Prefects started to work on it but some choose to stay. To watch you be the person that you were raised to be. A genius scientist doctor and engineer. Something your Dad always wanted you to be. Something better then he is already is.

"Dosage 2. Inject" You said injecting to a muggle.

"Hermione! Hermione!" Ron yelled as her heart stopped then it started beating again

"Miss Potter" Madam Pomprey came with small bottles.

"Someone make them drink it!" You yelled. Daphne, Pansy, Theodore and Blaise rushed to help as they grabbed the small flask and started to make everyone drink it

"Dosage 3. Inject" Snape said

"Friday, I need you to monitor vitals. I am not losing anyone today!" You yelled as Friday started to do her thing.

"Miss Stark!" A 2nd year called in pain. You walked up to others and inject the liquid that you have made before throwing the injections.

"Damn it. They are too many" You struggled

"You wont succeed, Potter" Aisha tried to discourage you after you humiliated her at this situation.

"Y/n, don't listen to her. You are being a hero!" Harry encouraged you. Fred, George, Cedric, Fleur, Krum, Seamus, Dean and others help by injecting the injections that you and Snape give.