✾𝟵𝟬✾

The both of them reached the Estate and they immediately left to go to the training room

The both of them reached the Estate and they immediately left to go to the training room. Shinobu turned to Y/n with an adoring smile on her pink lips. "What were your intentions on studying Insect Breathing?" she asked curiously. 

Y/n suddenly stopped in her tracks as she looked seriously into the distance. "If Flower Breathing ever fails me, I could use a backup breathing," Y/n explained silently. "Therefore, it'd be easier for me to kill a high rank demon, I could always combine both together," she continued. Shinobu sighed silently. "Right, come this way with me, my lovely Y/n," Shinobu nodded in approval before they stood in the middle of the training room. Shinobu prepared a dummy before she stood quite far from it, she held on to the tsuka of her sword. 

"I will show you some of my breathings," Shinobu said. "So, prepare yourself, and watch," she continued as Y/n nodded silently, her sharp gaze pierced through Shinobu, watching her very closely. "Insect Breathing, Butterfly Caprise!" her soft voice rang in Y/n's ears as she gazed at her sister. Shinobu then flew to the air before flipping and twisting gracefully, aiming her weird looking sword right at the dummy. 

Y/n noted that in her brain silently as Shinobu did a front roll as an ending to the first form. Purple substance were seen on the dummy as deep piercings scarred the dummy. Shinobu glanced at Y/n as Y/n nodded, signalling for her to continue on. Shinobu then stood up and straightened her posture. "Insect Breathing, Dance of the Beesting : True Flutter!" Shinobu exclaimed as she gained speed before delivering a single attack that injected poison into the dummy. 

Y/n's features were adorned with a single smile that came across her lips. She nodded at her sister before Shinobu continued on. "Insect Breathing, Dance of the Dragonfly: Compound Eye Hexagon!" Shinobu exclaimed before she dashed forwards and delivered fast attacks, Y/n noting down everything inside her head. "The final form!" Shinobu declared loudly.

 "Insect Breathing, Dance of the Centipede: Hundred-Legged Zigzag!" Shinobu exclaimed as she fastly moved in a zig zag direction, before she injected a bit of poison into the dummy. There were small craters on the wooden planks, but Shinobu did it splendidly, nonetheless. 

Y/n's features relaxed as she broke into a wide smile and she clapped loudly for her sister. "You're amazing Shinobu Nee-san," Y/n exclaimed, cheering for Shinobu. Shinobu blushed a tint of pink before smiling softly at Y/n. "You're amazing too, Y/n," Shinobu smiled gracefully. Y/n let out a small chuckle. "Thank you, I try," Y/n shrugged.