♡ Chapter 19 ♡

Y/n opened her eyes to see the sun rays falling to her bed from the window. She yawned and stretched her body lazily. Her eyes caught the white flowers which were placed on her window, in a glass bottle filled with water.

 Her eyes caught the white flowers which were placed on her window, in a glass bottle filled with water

Wind came in through the opened window and danced with the flowers. Y/n made a mental note to thank hoseok for the flowers.
Yes, he is the flower prince who went to everyone's room in the morning with flowers to make them happy. He was really kind hearted, he will do anything to make others happy.

Y/n did her morning routine and walked to the dinning room. Jin was busy in the kitchen as always.
"Good morning Mister moon" y/n said cheerfully. "Good morning little moon" he greeted back with a huge smile on his face.
"Sit down I only have to add sugar to pancakes." He said while turning other side to make some more pancake mixture.
"Good morning my little sunflower" suddenly hoseok appeared behind her while messing her hair. She pouted at him, hoseok started laughing loudly while looking at her messy hair. Then he started making it back carefully while caressing her hair softly. "Good morning sunshine. Thank you so much for the flowers they were so beautiful" Y/n greeted him. He smiled gently at her. "You are always welcome my dear" They both sat on the table.

There was a plate of puffed pancakes on the table, above it there was a sieve filled with sugar. It was moving back and forth making the snow like sugar fell on it.

Then the sieve stopped moving and the plate flew to y/n and was placed infront of her

Then the sieve stopped moving and the plate flew to y/n and was placed infront of her. There was hoseok already digging in to his breakfast.

"Y/n sweetie do you want coffee or tea?" Seokjin asked kindly. But before she answer him he turned around and looked at her.
"What about a warm cup of coffee today? Hmm? You always drink tea or my herbal teas."
"Okay" y/n replied while nodding her head.
"Coffee it is then" he said while turning his back again. Then the small coffee powder making machine on the cabinet started working on it's own, while making a little sound.

 Then the small coffee powder making machine on the cabinet started working on it's own, while making a little sound