13 | Depends.. A ride on what?

Some more turns later, a few minutes pass by and i start getting uncomfortable, feeling something poke me from underneath. I move around, hoping to get more comfortable but failing. "Don't move." Keldan says sternly.

I glance back, watching Keldan muttering curses under his breath.
"What's in your pockets?" I ask confused, scrunching my nose.

He closes his eyes, taking in a deep breath. "Nothing." Weird.

It takes me a few minutes to realise before my gaze widens, my breath hitches.
..Oh lordy lord.

Fortunately, the game had just ended and i got up in an instant, trying not to make eye contact with Keldan after.. that. This was officially the most awkward thing i'd ever done.

I sigh, shaking my head and trying to forget about what just happened.
Just smile and ignore. Just smile and ignore. Just. Smile. And. Ignore.

"Damn, Alara." Dionne smirks from beside me. Fuck.

"Shut up before i throw you out the window." I threaten, sneering.

She chuckles, just as we hear footsteps causing us to turn around, watching Theo sprinting towards us. "Hey!" Theo greets in his soft voice, grinning. "Alia's calling you, Dionne."

"Damn, Dionne." I mock her words from a few seconds ago, giving her a suggestive look and wiggling my eyebrows while she rolls her eyes, trying to hide her smile. "Theo, can you make sure Alara doesn't you know, do anything she regrets? Just stay with her while i'm gone, alright?" She looks at him with pleading eyes.

"Sure!" He shrugs, as she walks away muttering a thank you, leaving me with Theo. "You look really pretty." He grins, a tint of red painted on his cheekbones.

I flash a cheeky smile, "You think? thank you so much!" My eyes glance at his black fitted shirt, "You don't look too bad yourself."

Since the day of the trip, me and Theo had gotten much closer and comfortable with eachother. It's crazy to think we met just about a month and a half ago.

[A/N : do y'all want bonus theo and alara scenes? i couldn't wait to put this scene in so i didn't give them many scenes before lol or i can give you any other duos bonus scenes if you want, lmk]

"You know, i feel like you underestimate yourself. You're probably the funniest, prettiest, most amazing person i've ever met. You should really realise your worth." Theo smiled, his cheeks growing a deeper shade of red as he puts his lips in a thin line, as if trying to hide it.

My heart absolutely melted hearing that, my eyes softened with a faint blush covering my cheeks. I was absolutely speechless, this was the first time anyone had ever said something this fucking sweet to me.

Honestly, i can always count on Theo to cheer me up. He always finds a way to make me smile when i'm feeling down, to make me feel special and to make me feel like i matter. People like that aren't very easy to find.

And hearing those words come out of his mouth for me, the feeling was just unexplainable.

We stared at eachother, a warm glow on both of our faces. He started leaning down, his lips getting closer to mine by each second. For some reason, i felt myself lean forward too, my lips parting just before he pulled me in, his lips crashing onto mine. The kiss was gentle and sweet but intimidate, both at the same time.