Chapter 20

The garden was really beautiful. She couldn't keep her mouth closed. The cool wind kissing her soft skin, the sunlight trying to flirt with her every now and then but she avoid it by walking under the welcoming trees.

Mi hi walked to a big rose bloomed in the corner of the garden. Butterflies were surrounding it. she ran to the flower and sniffed it. the beautiful scent ran through her nostrils making her lips form a beautiful innocent smile.

She saw one of the gardens working, he kept trimming the bushes. He was sweating. Mi hi saw that he was clearly tired, he looked like a man in his 60s. she felt pity about him.

She quickly ran to kitchen and opened the fridge. She grabbed the water bottle, poured it to a glass and walked back to the garden to that man. She was holding the glass with her both hands carefully not to spill any single drop. She took slow step to the man.

"e-excuse m-me" Mi hi spoke slowly looking at the man in front of him. He quickly turned around. His eyes widened seeing her, as he bowed quickly.

Mi hi offered the glass of water with shaky hands. She can clearly see that the man was shocked. He gladly accepted the glass of water and drank it down. He let out a satisfied sigh.

"Thank you so much Miss" he bowed gratefully. The water cooled down his body instantly.

"what's your name?" Mi hi asked hiding her hands behind her.

"oh, I'm Kang Leng and I work as a gardener here" He replied.

"okay, nice meeting you Mr. Kang" Mi hi flashed a smile towards him. She was feeling deeply proud of herself for not stuttering. She thinks that she is finally socializing, but let's see.

"bye Mr. Kang" Mi hi went away waving her small hands to Mr. Kang. He had a warm feeling growing in his heart. He smiled unknowingly seeing how respectful and kind she was.

Mi hi went to the kitchen and roamed around it, until she saw the oven. Her mind thought about only one thing, LETS BAKE.

She giggled at her own thought and wore an apron which was hanging in a hanger. The delicious smell roamed through the whole mansion. The maids smiled now and then looking at her being a little cook. They tried helping but Mi hi refused them saying she wants to do it by herself. She baked some beautiful chocolate lava cakes. She carefully placed them aside and looked at it. she felt really satisfied with her work.

"good job Mi hi" she congratulated herself while removing the apron and hanging it in the same place neat and clean

Mi hi went outside as she sat on the steps of the mansion. As usual she kept her elbows on her knees with her palms laying on her cheeks, she was waiting for only one thing, her brothers. No matter how much they hate her, she would always love them and miss them.

Mi hi was just looking here and there not knowing that her father and mother is smiling at her.

"let me tell you something" Yura Yeong gi spoke looking at his wife.

"she is going to be everything of them" he said referring them as BTS. Yura nodded.

The car honk ran through making Mi his eyes beam with hope. Four SUVs stopped in front of the house. Mi hi quickly stood on her legs, she had a big smile which represented happiness.

All the seven boys stepped out of their vehicles.

"oppa.." Mi hi ran to her brother Jungkook. An instant smile cracked on his face seeing his little sister welcoming them home. She hugged him tightly as Jungkook did too.

"hey bun bun" he greeted caressing her hair.

"missed me?" Jungkook teased her only to get a responding nod from mi hi as yes. He kissed her head.