6

Tomorrow morning, Yeonja rushed to the address that Yeji gave to her yesterday.

"Hey Yeonja, breakfast first !"Heeseung shouts while putting a bowl of Ramyeon on the table.

"Sorry dude, I must go there as soon as possible. I don't want my employer to wait for me." Yeonja runs to Heeseung and hugs him."Thank you for letting me sleep here!" Yeonja kissed his cheek and rushed to the door! " Later I treat you tteopokki okay !"

Heeseung's cheek was so blushed right now. " That stupid Yeonja never stopped giving me butterflies from day one." Heeseung touches his cheek while smiling from ear to ear.

Yes.He have a crush on Yeonja since they were 6 years old and they were neighbourhood instead. Yeonja has always kissed his cheeks since they were kids as a sign of their friendships. Everyone will say this is weird, but it was the Yeonja love language to her friends. But Yeonja never knows that things were the weakness point ever to Heeseung. Heeseung can smile one day straight just because of that.

___________________________________

"Wow.How big this house." Yeonja was so amazed by the house. Yeonja rang the bell but no one open the gate. "Ding dong !" "Ding Dong".It's almost 15 minutes since Yeonja was standing in front of the gate.

And suddenly the car was parked in front of the house. "Miss Yeonja! Sorry for making you wait. I never know that you will come this early. I already thought I'm the one who was late here." Yejin explained while opening the gate with the remote in her hand.

"Hello, Miss Yejin. It's okay Miss Yejin, I'm sorry for being this early. Is this your house by the way? Yesterday you said that your-" Yeonja words got cut by Yejin.

"Oh totally not my dear, my house was very small. Small like his store maybe. My boss is not around today, so he told me to handle you today. So that's why I'm here." Yejin said while bringing Yeonja to the house and bringing her tour the house.

"Woah how your boss can stay in this house alone.Unbelievable.His house was very big! Is he doesn't have any relatives? Where are his parents by the way? Why he didn't have a wife oh gosh" Yeonja so amazed while her eyes focus on each of the house parts.

Yejin laughed "His parents passed away already and he didn't want to get married because he thinks he was very very young. He wants to focus on his father business first."

"Oh I'm sorry about that miss Yejin, I didn't know his parent was-" Yeonja cant finish her words again.

"Okay sir, I'll tell her. Oh, it's okay Yeonja. My boss was called me already. Come sit here and I'll tell you about the rules and you must sign a contract."

Yeonja read the rules just like that without even caring about the contents of the rule. She focuses on the contract paper first.

"The maid can't leave this house before 3 months of working. If they work less than 3 months, the maid must pay compensation to the employer in the amount of double salary that given."

"Are you okay with that Yeonja?" My boss did this contract for the first time because he didn't want his maid left the house in a short period anymore." Yejin said.

"Yes, I'm okay with that don't worry," Yejin said while signing the contract and giving it to Yejin.

"Can I ask you? Why are you willing to be a maid. There are many jobs you can do out there that are more suitable for a young girl like you." Yejin asked.

"I have no choice miss Yejin, this is the only way I can find the money to pay my younger sister operation cost. But don't worry Miss Yejin, I'll give my full commitment as long I work here."

Yejin straightly hug Yeonja."I'm sorry to hear that. I wish you can through all of this okay." Yejin said while holding Yeonja's hand.

"Don't worry, Im okay Miss Yejin." and Yejin goes back to her home.

Then Yeonja hold the rules paper in her hand and started reading it one by one.

"What kind of rules are these?!"

_______________________________________

HYE! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE BESTIE <33