The Best friend

Greco Estate 

Morning, 3:00 am

Alexa was wide awake next to her brother. Partly due to being afraid of having a terrible nightmare and partly not taking her sleeping pills but thanks to her breathing practice she faked her sleep so her brother could sleep at least for sometime because for more than 2 hours he was silently patting her head to make her go sleep. But she could not move because if she show a little movement this would definitely wake him. Courtesy to his future mafia boss senses. Alexa eyes were moving like radar. It was as creepy as it sounds. She had to be distracted from her thoughts.  Alexa was eyeing his bedroom from walls to clock to door like it was the most interested things she ever seen. From blue walls to the side table to the pen stand. 

Wait Pen Stand

A wicked smile came to her face. Oh how much she loved drawing his brother's face. So it was time to freshen up the memories. She silently move her arms to reach the black marker resting in the pen stand. She grabbed it successfully without waking her brother and move the pen to his face. 

" a happy kitty on the left cheek and mickey mouse on the right and my name on the forehead of course"  she thought like she always did.

She open the marker still in her brother iron grip. before she could just outline the kitty face on his brothers face.

"Don't you dare to draw that little kitty  on my face."

A silent scream left Alexa and she threw the marker not so silently which collide the wall making a loud sound in silent room before putting a hand on her mouth.

"I see you still love to use my face as canvas."

Alexa saw her brother looking at her with arch eyebrow.

"I thought you were sleeping and I was definitely not going to draw on your face" Alexa said silently and abruptly.

"Oh yeah" Dom said raising his eyebrow. 

"umm Yeah, I mean why would I draw on your silly hardstone face?" Alexandra eyes widen as those words came out of her mouth and she swiftly cover her mouth with both of her hands.

There confrontation was disturbed by the loud sound of the phone ringing.  It was Alexa's phone. She saw the screen to only find her best friend was calling her which was not even slightest odd to her. She rolled her eyes.

"Who is it?" Domenic asked.

"Just Ezra. He would be drunk somewhere and definitely calling me to pick him. He always do that!" Alexandra said that.

"Put it on speaker" Dom said pointed towards her phone.

"but why?" Alexa asked. But one glare from her eldest brother she knew what to do.

"ok ok! Don't give me that nasty glare" and hastily put on speaker.

"Ezra if-" Alexa was cut off by gun shot. Both of their eyes widen with the sound.

"Mam this is Ezra Sir personal security. We are the warehouse no 10 of weapons. Sir was here to check upon something but we are attacked and now severely outnumbered. Almost all of us are dead  and Sir is taken in as hostage. They want you."

By now Alexa eyes were filled with rage. Her fists were clenched.

"I am coming." Alexa cut the call and immediately went into action mode completely forgetting her brother was there.

She swiftly get up from the bed and ran to the door but stop mid step in the corridor when her brother pulled her wrist.

"We are coming with you " Domenic declared.

"No way in hell." Alexa countered

"I was not asking Alexandra." Domenic said

"See Domenic, this is not the time to argue. You are not familiar to the place and I don't want to take any risks." Alexa although said very calmly but it was enough to be heard by other mafia bosses who were sleeping beside them in their rooms.

"What's happening here?" Giovanni asked to his brother swiftly coming out of his room and cue to all of his brothers as if they were not sleeping as now.

"None of your damn business!" Alexa shouted at her brother. She sure knew how to hold grudges and Giovanni was on top right now.

"Her friend is kidnapped and she want to go there" Domenic told all of his brothers.

"So What are you waiting for? lets go there." Eli told her.

"Not we Only me!" Alexa cut off his brother.

"Its not safe for you to go alone like this." Antonio said. His eyes brimming with worry.
"Why can't you all understand" Alexa snapped.
"What we don't understand?" Alfonzo asked.
I don't want all of you to get hurt because of me dammit! Her subconscious screamed.
"Nothing. You know what! I don't care. You want to come along. You can" Swiftly moving upstairs on the the third floor.

"Umm Alexa. You are going the wrong way." Antonio chided.
Alexa glared at him.
"Shut up and follow me." Alexa snapped clearly annoyed
"Respect Alexa. He is older than you" Eli said sternly
"Yes Eli but fast we have to save Ezra." Alexa said.
As they all reached the third floor. They noticed the the steel door with specifically more security then rest of the house.
Alexandra put her hand on the biometric and scanned her eyes.

Access granted.
Welcome
Miss Alex Grace

"All of you put your tracker bands here which I gave you the other night." Alexa pointed towards the other scanner.

They all did what asked one by one.
Identities Approved
access granted
Welcome
Italian Mafia.

"Why there is so much of secur- Wohh"
Alfonzo said.
"The fuck!" Giovanni said his eyes widening at the sight of hundreds no literally a thousand guns resting in the showcase. The  classic ones to the new hi-tech ones.
"Pick whichever you want. The bullet proof jackets and suits are there. be ready in 2 mins we have to leave." Alexa said casually pulling out her favourite shorts range guns.
"But why do you have this many of them" Antonio asked.
"Simply because I love them." Alexa said and went to change.
Everyone took their guns and change their suits.
"She is like Gio in this case. She is literally a mixture of all of us" Eli said.
"I am not like him at all" Alexa said coming out of the changing room.
The hurt flash in the eyes of Giovanni when she said that with such hostility but he knew it was his fault.
"Lets go" Alexa said while calling her security head, Alkov, a sexy handsome hunk with 23 years of his beauty. Quite the player and damn good at everything you could imagine but the best in his job.

"Alkov. Ezra is kidnapped. I got the call about 8 mins ago. I am ready. Put our 30 assassins on line. Maybe 10 on waiting. Just in case. Meet on the way at the ware house no 10. I want all it in 15 min max not a single second more than that." Alexandra and her brothers moved towards the car.
Alexandra Dom and twins in one and Eli and Gio in other.
After 5 mins of ride 5 cars surrounded them. Alfonzo hands clenched  at the steering wheels.
"Pullover Alfonzo . they are with us"
Alexandra walked out of the car and her brothers following her behind. They were looking like a powerful strom which would ruin everything if someone tried to pass through it.

"Alkov" alexa nodded
"Alexandra, my love. Always so beautiful" Alkov greeted back.
"Shut up Alkov no joke time. Give me some info." Alexa snapped a him.
"Yes. Shut up boy" Giovanni  snarled.
Alexandra eyes widen at sudden protectiveness.
Alkov raised his hands. He did not want to mess with the italian mafia especially who are in overprotective brother mode.
"Back to the issue." Alfonzo glared Alkov.

"Oh! I had found out that Ezra  was there to check some issues regarding weaponry where he got swarmed by the army of maybe 150 men. Their identities unknown till now. More than 100 are still there alive and they want you Alexa in exchange of him." Alkov sighed.

Rage was clearly seen in the eyes of Alexa. Ezra is one of the most important person in Alexa life. All the assassins were out and waiting for orders.

Hey guys I am back and the news is..
WE had almost reached 2K views !
But sadly no one commented😞. Its like I am talking to walls.
So please don't be silent readers and comment your heart out because your girl is waiting for it.
Bye.
Have a good weekend.