| Chapter 66: Third Task |

You were walking to the place where the Third Task was being held. Ever since the blip incident. You grew quite distant to everyone. Either Studying about the wizarding world or studying math and science and testing different theories or building stuff. Also this past month, you haven't seen or bumped into Aisha making it grow quiet but you love it. No one bothering you constantly and bragging about Draco.

Draco...

Some nights you would get nightmare's reminding you that you didnt get to save one kid or reminding you of the night that you almost got taken advantage off. So when does nightmares came. You would sneakily walk to Draco's dorm and slip in his bed and in his arms, cuddling with him.

Blaise and Theodore would catch the two of you but both of you wanted to keep it a secret. Maybe announcing to the whole school that you love each other is a bad thing but then you would have a whole fanclub. Being called as a powerful couple at that point.

When you walked down the hallways, you would constantly hear rumors of Aisha leaving early then the rest of the Beauxbaton because of Draco who threatened the jobs her parents from the Ministry. It didnt surprise you since the Malfoy name was definitely very powerful in the wizarding world.

You suddenly thought of a song as you started to sing aloud. No one was near so you wouldnt get much attention.

"Oh, why cant you hold me in the street?
Why cant I kiss you on the dance floor?
I wish that we can be like that
Why cant we be like that?
Cause I'm yours" You sang beautifully, hands in your pocket.

"Why cant I say that I'm in love?
I wanna shout it from the rooftop
I wish that we can be like that
Why cant we be like that?
Cause I'm yours"

You heard clapping making you look behind to see Draco, in his usual all black tuxedo. He walked up to you, now walking beside you.

"Your voice was always beautiful" Draco started

"What is true?" You asked him making him look at you

"What was?" He asked. You stopped walking turning to him with a serious face on.

"The rumors. Did you really threaten that you will have her parents jobless if she doesn't leave us alone and leave Hogwarts?" You asked him seriously. Draco looked at you.

"Are you mad?" He asked

You shook your head looking down.

"No.. because were able to do this again" You said walking up to him. Grabbing his shirt, pulling him to you. Your lips connected. Your eyes closed as he closed his. He held your waist, pulling you closer. Both of your lips in sync. For the first time in this year, your lips finally met after so long. You felt electricity through your bones. The kiss was soft, passionate and full of love. You and Draco pulled away.

"I miss those lips of yours" Draco said his thumb caressing your bottom lip.

"And I miss you in general" He said pulling you in a tight hug. You hugged him back. Face buried onto his chest.

"I miss you too.." You whispered

You pulled away hearing a music. Both of you walked in the stadium, holding each others hands.

"Be careful" He said

"Is someone worried for me?" You teased as he flickered your forehead making you pout as you rubbed it.

"Why wouldn't I worry? I'm your boyfriend" He glared

"And who said you were?" You asked him as he froze which made you smirk.