Chapter { 36 } : Be mine

(The ballroom)

(The ballroom)

Mirabella :

We stood outside the ballroom, where two men stood at the sides of the closed door.

"Okay, so we'll go from eldest to youngest, meaning you're the last one to go", said papà holding my face in his hands.

I nodded, and they opened the doors, I could hear the commotion before they opened the door, but now it all died down.

I could see the ballroom and it was really spacious, however I couldn't see the people, meaning they left a path for us to go through.

"Alright, here we go", said papà, and they stood behind him.

A man stood in front of the door, to introduce us.

"Don of the italian mafia, Riccardo Abeli", he said loudly for everyone to hear.

Papà entered with a stone face, after him came Gianni with his title heir of the Italian mafia.

"Alright, you'll be good bella", said enzo and he stepped in as the Don's son.

"Good luck sorellina", waved leo, and entered too as his son.

"Alright, be brave Chrysocolla", said Mattio as he put his forehead on mine,I nodded and he entered as his son too.

Now it was my turn.

I stepped in front of the door, still not entering, Aspen was on my right, and Akari on my left.

"Daughter to the don of the italian mafia, Mirabella Viola Abeli... mafia princess", said the man louder this time.

I held my face up high, and stepped into the room keeping my stone face, the wolves at each side of me.

I walked with my head held high, I could hear people whisper but I didn't care.

I saw my family and went towards them, just as the chatter started again.

I sighed heavily and held Mattio's stretched hand.

"You did great", said Apollo holding his thumbs up.