Aakashi x Male

Going for some short fluff today....

But I still feel I have to put this *clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Aakashi POV

Feeling myself starting to overheat I told Bokuto I was going to sit down, sweat ran down my forehead and face slowly rolling off and soaking into my shirt.

Using the bottom of my black shirt I wiped my face clean, I looked at my phone for the umpteenth time today. My heart felt heavy thinking maybe something bad happened to her, or maybe she was tired of me.

I know I can tend to be a bit overwhelming at times, it usually drives people crazy. But I can't help to care for someone so deeply when I take a liking to them.

Huffing out a breath I went to stand until I was held down "You need to take care of yourself" a sultry voice whispered in my ear.

Turning around I recognized it, the male behind me has those beautiful (e/c) eyes and (h/c) hair. His smile was as breathtaking as ever, jumping I up wrapped myself in his warm and loving embrace.

"Hey gorgeous" he smirked. Tears slipped down my face, pure happiness filled my heart to the brim.

"I thought you were mad at me, you never responded this morning" I explained. Nestling in my face into his chest I took in his scent, I never actually got to physically hug him at all.

He held me tight and suddenly picked me up, holding onto him tightly he started to walk away "Sorry I just flew in" he apologized. I shook my head, laying my head on his shoulder.

His steps and scent lulled me to sleep before I knew it. The last few tears I had dried.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Soooo what did yall think???