0.9

"ow- ow ow!!"

tightly gripping the armchair he's sitting on, a semi-bald kid yelled in pain while being tattooed on the side of his head.

"hey, you told me you wouldn't wuss out.. what's this then, kenny boy?" the tattoo artist teased the boy who quickly glared at him in embarrassment.

with tears in his eyes, his lower lip trembled.

"shut up. i- i didn't know it'd hurt this much.." the young boy whispered out.

"yeah, well," the adult pointed his thumb at a (h/c)nette who just got both of her arms tattooed, "look at this darling, she didn't even scream when i was doing both of her hands to her arms."

ken's mouth hung open, "..b-both? and that long...?"

"mhm."

looking at the girl, the young blond boy saw a bright amber glow on the back of her hands, starting with a simple diamond shape ending with a thin lining to her arms.

she was extending both of her arms to a young man who had coal colored hair, grinning up at him like she just won a trophy.

the young man ruffled her hair with his smile on after just paying for her tattoo, making her smile even wider.

"you like it that much?"

he patted her head after ruining her hair, crouching down to her height to see the expression on her face.

"..i do.. thank you shinichiro-nii-san.." she softly answered, her attention now on the ravenette. and before this shinichiro could even react, the girl jumped up and wrapped both of her arms around his neck even if her arms hurt from just being inked.

shinichiro didn't expect the hug and fell down on the floor with a shocked look.

"woah there.. not you hugging me all of the sudden. you sure do love me, huh y/n?"

the only answer she gave was a nod.

"let's go home now." he chuckled making the (h/c)nette release him. together, they left the building next to each other. well, not before shinichiro sending a grateful nod at the artist.

he wasn't sure if getting an eleven year old a tattoo was good, because.. well it's self explanatory. but then, y/n insisted and used the unthinkable on him, she threatened she'll smash his shop with boulders making shinichiro go to a random tattoo artist and try to get him to get a tattoo for the young girl.

seeing them off, the blond boy turned back to mirror with an amazed look, sparkles in his eyes from just seeing a girl his age get one without screaming.

"woah.. she's such a badass." he sighed before steeling himself, getting ready for the final half of his dragon tattoo. "okay, i'm ready again!"

🕴🕴🕴

"so.. let me get this straight."

shinichiro started off with his eyes closed, staring at the (h/c)nette who was putting black gloves on under her usual suit.

"you got a tattoo.. only to put gloves on to hide it."

"yes."

"why."

"because my school will expell me. much worse, i'll never be able to attend one."