CHAPTER 19: FINALE

A/N: sorry guys but I'm going to have to make a rushed finale for the story so I can move on and work on some other ideas. Not to mention the issue I mentioned before is making me a little dejected. I'm trying to write an original book which I reallllllly want to publish, probably not here tho. I really want you guys to be apart of the naming process so check community posts as soon as your done to see what you can name or do to help the story! Anyway enjoy le finale.

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I fucked up. It's been 2 months since the incident with Draco but what am I to do. I tried to get back my friend and forgot the single most important person in my life. I know that I'm going to need help.

During dinner, I pulled Hermione asside. Times like this is when I wish I still had the ability to hear my little Dragon's thoughts. We found ourselves in the privacy of the halls but I had no clue of what to do.

"Mione. I know I messed up. I know I messed up really badly. But I miss him a lot. Mione please, I'm begging you, please help me get him back. It's really important and-" She held up her hand signalling for me to stop. "Harry, you broke his heart. You'd be rather lucky if he takes you back without any consequence. But you are going to have to figure out how to make it up to him. Also stop rambling, I get it, you miss him geez." When she finished all that could e heard was a sigh. I hugged her as thanks for at least trying... I think.

We made our way back to the great hall, I heard a familiar voice coming from a near by class room. It was Ron!Who on earth could he have been talking too? I sneakily opened the door with Hermione still standing behind me. We peered inside and what I saw was horrible. That two faced son of a bitch was kiss MY dragon, MY mate and MY boyfriend!

Without a second thought as to what was going on I stormed in grabbed Draco and pushed Ron away from him. I growled at Ron then spoke, "Ron. EVER touch my mate again, I will rip out your organs, stuff you in a bag and a box, and gift  wrap your severed head and send it to your family and say I hadn't seen you in months. And I will also leave the rest of your body at the bottom of the lake for the merfolk to do whatever they see fit and turn your bones into jewelry."

He shivered. What did he expect a hug? I turned to Draco, picked him up and carried him out of the room without a word.

DRACO'S P.O.V. (here is where shit gets smutty)

I was a bit scared. I don't know how but I ended up finding myself in a classroom with the weasel and he kissed me. It was disgusting. The worse part is that I was struggling to run away but his grip was to tight. I needed Harry. I needed my mate, Hadrian to come get me. I don't care if I was mad at him before. Being kissed by Weasley felt unsanitary.

Like a saint, my mate had came in. He seemed pissed and damn was it the most beautiful and alarming thing I had seen today. He grabbed me, pulling me into his arms and pushing Weasley away. He glared and growled at him and then spoke. Never in my life would I have thought that Hadrian Riddle aka Harry James Potter would threaten his best... Scratch that, his Ex-best friend.

Without warning he picked me up,throwing me over his shoulder and carried me to the ROR. As soon as he put me down I was shocked. He had began to break into tears.

"Dragon, I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have left you alone. I should've trusted you over Ron. I'm an idiot. I know I just you but I really missed you and I don't want to leave you love. I want to make it up to you but... But I-" I kissed him. It was partially to shut him up but I really missed the git.

It took him a minute to register what was happening before he snaked his arms around my waist and slowly but surely began kissing back.

We kissed for what felt like hours, only breaking apart for air. I gasped. I felt his hands slipping their way into my trousers and began fondling my ass.

I grabbed onto his shirt barely holding myself up, panting from the stimulation. I looked up and saw his pleading face with lust in his eyes. It was clear as day, we both wanted to go further but his hands stop seemingly frightened to go further. I bit my lip before deciding I'd take control.

I pushed him down, straddling him, kissing along his neck up to his ear. When I got there, I licked and bit his  ear then spoke, "Hal, continue what you started. I need it, now."

I got a glimpse of the smirk that was now on his face before he pulled me in for another kiss. I gasped as I felt all the energy I had used to keep myself up was now gone. His hands found the place they had recently wanted to assault and was now slowly invading my hole one finger at a time.

I did my best to bite back my moans. It was pleasure at it's finest. Suddenly I felt a second finger enter as they began scissoring my insides. I removed his shirt and began kissing down his torso. It felt amazing but... I wanted more. I needed more.

I removed his hands and began positioning myself over his dick. I slowly made my way into his cock before something unexpected. He pulled me down practically slamming into me causing me to scream from a mix of pleasure and pain. We both didn't move so that I could get used to his size. A few minutes had passed before I had gave him the ok.

He turned the tables as he pushed me down, putting himself onto of me and began thrusting. The sudden motion made me continue to scream in please, yelling his name.

Several hours later, it was finally over. I was a mess with my body latched onto my partner. "So... Does this mean I'm forgiven?" I rolled my eyes at the statement and replied, "yes you got. Your forgiven. You still have to make it up to me and the pixies tho. " "pixies?"  I gave him a smirk and nodded. He gave me a reassuring kiss. Finally, I found My True Place.

FIN~