Training Day 1

Marinette, transforming into ladybug, opened the portal to Watch Tower with Chat Noir(Adrien). She opened it to the training room. When she got there, She saw only Captain Marvel (Shazam) standing there.

She was surprised and confused to see his soul. It was of a 12 year old kid. She asked, "Who are you? What's going on with your soul? Are you a kid?"

"H-how did you know? But wait first who are you both?", Captain Marvel stuttered at first then used his confidence at the end.

"I am the Guardian of the Miraculous. We're you not in the yesterday's meeting?" Ladybug answered.

"They told me about yesterday's meeting. All the details including the that you were coming here for training. I just didn't know you were so young! They never told me about it. I just thought you were old you know? Please don't say that I offended you. What I meant was-", Captain Marvel rambled.

"I know what you meant. Don't worry. But I want to ask you, are you really a kid?" Ladybug asked.

Captain Marvel looked like a deer caught up in headlights. He finally answered, "Yeah.. I'm a kid. I have magical powers I think? I can-"

Chat noir interrupted and asked, "You think?"

"Yeah I think. I mean I have to say a phrase and it grants me superpowers. So I think it's magic. I can't perform spells at least I think so. I have never tried. So yeah I'm a kid. What age are you if you don't mind me asking?" Captain Marvel said.

Ladybug answered, "We both are 19yrs old. Is your phrase 'Shazam' by any chance?"

"Yes... Ho-how did you know?"

"So it's true. I read about it while learning magic and everything. I didn't think it was real to be honest but since it was magic I knew common sense won't work for that. You must be pretty awesome for Shazam to give you his powers. He waited more than 100 years for giving powers to someone who is worthy. Congratulations!" Mari said to captain Marvel.

Captain Marvel looked surprised to hear that. Just then Wonder Woman came there, and said, "Hello Young Guardian and Chat noir we are waiting for you both to start training."

Ladybug nodded and grabbed Chat noir's hand and went towards where Wonder woman was leading them towards.

Wonder woman apparently teleported them to young Justice headquarters with the help of zeta beam. The headquarters were at mount justice in happy harbour Island.

There ladybug and Chat noir met with Artemis, Nightwing, superboy, miss Martian, zatanna, Aqualad and many more. Ladybug didn't bother to see the soul of each person this time. She just met with them and shook hands with each one of them.

When she and Chat noir met with Impulse (Bart Allen), he exclaimed, "You are The Ladybug and The Chat Noir! That's Crash! I know so much about you! You both are my favorite Superhero team!" He fanboyed which was new to them because they knew Dr. Fate's magic had prevented to know things about them. So Chat Noir asked, "How do you know about us? I know we both are pawsome but due to Dr. Fate's magic you wouldn't have known about us?"

Impulse then realized, "Oh! That's why nobody knew! This wasn't there in the books!" Receiving confused looks he continued, "I'm from the Future, I'm stuck here until I found out a way back."

Before he could continue, Ladybug pulled him aside and whispered, "You aren't stuck here. Believe me I would know. The Miraculous of Time is still active. It would have taken you back if you were stuck here. So tell me the truth.

Impulse looked like he was thinking then he said, " Fine I will tell you everything, Marinette. I know your name, you along with some other people helped me send back in time. I will tell you when I come to your house. We can't talk here."

Ladybug was shocked to hear he knew his name but agreed to meet him so she said, "Tonight at 10 at my roof."

"Fine."

Chat Noir then asked, "What was that about Bugaboo?"

"I will tell you later at home Chat."

Chat noir looked like he wanted to refuse but seeing Marinette in deep serious thoughts he agreed.

Wonder woman and Black Canary were talking with each other and then Wonder woman left. Black Canary cleared her throat to gather everyone's attention. She started, "Today we will be fighting hand to hand Combat with no powers what so ever. No weapons allowed. You all will be fighting in pairs. Ladybug you will be partnered with Artemis, Chat noir with Nightwing, Superboy and Aqualad,......".(A/N: She gave all of them pairs. I can't name all of them. I'm sorry).

All started fighting. Black Canary would point out their errors while fighting and gave them tips to be a better fighter. After an hour, Black canary stopped all of them. She then gave them exercises to continue for an hour. Then everyone had to run laps of the ground.  Each one had different number of laps to do depending on their powers, speed, etc. At the end, Ladybug and Chat noir both were tired but had learnt new things about themselves.

Chat noir and Ladybug bid goodbye to them and Ladybug gave a sort of Nod to Impulse indicating a reminder to meet her. Ladybug opened a portal to her home and went through it.

As soon as Ladybug and chat noir went through it they detransformed and collapsed on their beds both tired. It was 8pm. It was only when Chloe entered Marinette's room at 8:30 to borrow her comb, the others came to know they had came home. They woke them up at 9 so that they can have dinner. Everyone listened attentively to Adrien and Marinette as they talked about what happened at their Training.

It was around 9:45, when the door bell rang that everyone wandered who it was. Marinette went to open the door and was shocked to see.......

___________

Cliffhanger! 😜
Wait till next week to know who it was!
Hope you like it!