Getting to Know Eachother

After arriving home from work, you furiously empty your pockets in to a Home plus EMart bag. You sit on the floor and try to summon Sangwoo by pouring his ashes into a heart shape and lighting a candle in the middle. It doesn't work. You decide to do what seems like the only other option of contacting him. You start violently making out with the ashes as if you're kissing the alive Sangwoo, Swirling your tounge 'he tastes like chicken' you think to yourself... Cannibals were right. It's amazing, this is the best experience of your entire life. You feel a presence among you, you think it might be daddy Sangwoo but you're not sure, you've done this with the last person and it worked so they could just be angry with me cheating on them.

<Sangwoo pov>
"What the fuck is happening"
" At first it was Yoon Bum and now it's this fucker named <y/n>"

<Y/n's pov>
I love the meaty, masculine taste of Sangwoos remains, I can't control myself much longer. I start unzipping my pants as i keep roughly making out with this sweet, sweet forbidden flour. I pull my fat juicy cock out and start choking the chicken over the ashes. I cum almost instantly just thinking about it "oh shit fam!"

I fall asleep instantly next to my beloved, Sangwoo.