Get in get out

Alex POV.

We walked through the base trying to keep a low profile.

"Ok so we're almost at the guard point, they switch guards every 10 minutes so we have a small window to sneak past, when we pass there should be a door go in said door and that should b e the lab" Shuri explained.

"What do we do once we're in the lab?"

"Once we're in try to get everything you can, it might have some experiment serums"

"Got it"

"We got 10 seconds"

"3,2,1, go go go" Shuri whisper yelled.

We watched as the two guards walked off to go switch areas and ran through the hallway and into the lab door.

We looked around the lab and we could see many vials with different serums in it.

"Alright look for anything that we need or looks suspicious" Kate ordered.

"So that's everything" Harley replied.

"Pretty much"

"Alright Shuri, Harley, Spidey stay here" I ordered, "look for anything we need, Shuri look for the files, Spidey you see if you can find any of the experiments they might have preformed on our friends, you know them best, Harley you'll be the mussels" I ordered.

"Eye' eye captain" Shuri said going to look around.

"Yes ma'am" Harley fake saluted.

"Don't call me ma'am" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes sir" he said still saluting.

"Some how that's better"

I turned to Peter "don't die"

"Uno reverse bitch"

"I take that back"

"To late All ready been reversed"

"Whatever, Kate, Wanda, Pietro with me" 

"Let's go"

"And Harley you might wanna activate your suit" I pointed at him.

"On it" he activated the Iron Lad suit and it surrounded him.

"Ok autobots roll out" I said walking through the next doors.

We walked through the hallway keeping to the sides and looking for the doors.

I was keeping point holing my baton out in front of me.

"Pietro go look ahead, see if you can find the rooms were the kids are at" I said.

"Got it" he said as he zoomed off.

"Alright the kids should be in the rooms once Pietro finds them, be careful they might be jumpy" I explained.

"That's a copy, let's keep going" Kate said moving forward.

Suddenly Pietro was back at our side.

"There are 4 main rooms, girls, boys, nonbinary, and I think the last room is the testing lab, I don't know who's in there"

"Got it, how far ahead" I asked.

"Not far if we keep going we should get there quick"

"Got it, let's hurry"

Soon enough we were at the first door.

"We need a key card to open it"

"imma bust down the door"