🌺 Before You Read 🌺

Dedication:

Welcome to yet another spinoff short story in the Bionic Bloom Series! I am so thrilled to present this side project to all of you in celebration of 50,000 reads on Guns And Roses!

This story, and all that I bring you all, would not have been possible without the enormous amount of love and support I receive from my readers. Words truly cannot thank you enough for everything you give me, so the most I can do is give back with a fun story about your favorite MC!

This spinoff is dedicated to anyone and everyone who has picked up G&R and contributed to the milestone. I never thought I would get this far, and I certainly would not have without my amazing supporters! This is dedicated to you (yes, you!), and I hope it's well enjoyed!

Important Info:

I do not own MHA or the ideas created by Kohei Horikoshi

That aside, you will find very little influence from the anime or manga. Not only will the cast be made up of entirely original characters, but the setting is heavily impacted by my writing.

Cuba as I have written it does not reflect modern day Cuba nor any state of the nation in the past. Inspiration was taken from history in various countries, but the concepts are totally fictional.

Sensitive readers tread cautiously. I will do my best to keep this a fun and light story, but if you find yourself uneasy with the following topics, this may not be the book for you:

Violence
Harassment
Systematic Oppression
Mental Illness
Death/Terminal Illness

If any chapter includes something not disclosed here, I will include a warning.

Updates:

Status: ongoing

Updates: Mondays

Extras: NA

Finally:

As always, thank you for giving my story a chance. Please take care & treat others with kindness

I hope you enjoy the second Bionic Spinoff, Havoc in Havana!