Ch. 4

Secret Meetings
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

After sun's encounter with Moon, he was pretty shaken up. He had kept his promise on not reporting the animatronic. Throughout the days though, Sundrop would look around for Moondrop. He became slightly paranoid with the thought that moondrop could be watching him at any second.

Sundrop just didn't know that was true.

Moon had decided he wanted to hear sun's voice again. Just something about it made him have the need to hear it.

He planned to talk to him again during nap time. When he walked in the daycare, the lights had already been turned off. The only light that remained was coming from the slight gap under the door.

Moon looked upward and got his hook. It immediately lifted him up and he directed it towards Sundrop's tower.

As he slowly descended upwards, he began thinking of what to say. He felt bad over the fact that now sundrop looked around for him. He truly did scared him. As much as he felt bad, either way he would never find him staring. He was too good, he hid too well, he always found a way.

Even though they had only spoken once, he already felt comfortable by his presence. Just by his voice that first time, it already brought him joy and warmth he only felt for the kids and his old worker.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

Sundrop was resting in his room. He layed in his makeshift bed. It consisted of many pillows of different sizes, textures, and colors. He had blankets laying around, kinda making it seem like a nest.

It brought his body comfort, but it did little to ease his mind. Maybe he could just rest his system, perhaps that would make him feel better.

That reminded him to check his battery, it was quite low. He had been resting his systems, meaning the inside of himself, his coding and stuff. But he hadn't charged his body in days.

He decided to head to his charging area, and hour would be enough to get him through the rest of the day. He would be ready for when the children woke up.

He reluctantly stood up from his bed, he already missed the texture of the soft fabric.

Before he could fully stand up, he heard knocking comming from his door. His rays slightly shifted, as if registering the sound through them.

Ever since their first encounter, if he could even call it that, moondrop had been coming over lately.

To be exact it had been nearly two months and a half since then. At first, Sundrop didn't enjoy it much. The thought of a worker or security officer caching them haunted him the first two weeks.

Eventually, he found himself enjoying the small talks they had with eachother. But they still hadn't stopped him from having his fear linger on him. Everytime moondrop made sure the children were okay, he would come over.

Moondrop would usually sits against the door, as did he when they talked. He would be very nice and could get cocky at times.

Althugh, he had been developing these feelings that were not part of his coding. If he had a heart, he would say it fluttered everytime he heard his voice. Everytime he heard the light taps on his door. Everytime he made him laugh.

He was an animatronic that always followed his coding, so he don't know why it developed this new thing. Right now he didn't know what to name it, so for right now, he was unbothered.

"Statlight?" Moondrop said once more.

Sundrop hadn't noticed he had been lost in his thoughts. His voice became shaky and fear rose within him again.

"He-Hey Moondrop" He smacked his head once he remembered that he had no need to fear the animatronic.

"Still afraid of me?"

"......"

After a long pause, sun spoke.

"yes, I'm sorry" sundrop pressed his hands against the door. "I truly don't mean to. I swear I'm not even scared anymore-"

"Its fine, you don't gotta be sorry" Moondrop slumped his body against the door. He brought his knees to his face. After so long, he still did not trust him, and that made him hurt.

"I know it's been a few months but, Im just not ready yet" admitted sun, his face became slightly red with embarrassment.

"I just wish I could see that pretty porcelain face of yours" smirked Moon behind the door. Sun's face was now flushed. His fans activated from the sudden heat.

He hated it when moondrop would say stuff like that out of the blue. He coverd his his face when he heard a light chukle comming from the other side. He must've heard his fans turning on.

He groaned wishing they would just scrap him right then and there. To be fully honest he'd never seen the animatronic, at least, not clearly. Only his red scary eyes he had seen. His red, ruby like eyes. Never had he seen such a beautiful shade of red before.

Sundrop never knew much about himself, mainly because he never bothered to ask. But moondrop on the other hand, he would tell him everything.

He and him had the same built, only slightly different. He wished he could see him, if he wasn't such a coward he could. He made sure that talking to him would be as far as he would bend the rule. So seeing him was not an option. He would not become a rule breaker, that would be a bad image for him. Although, he kinda already was one.

°♧°
--------------------
°♧°

After a whole lot of chatting, Moondrop had to get going, nap time was about to end. He had been patient with many hellish days and weeks. He had waited long enough, and he was desperate. He didn't want to miss his chance on the day he felt so courageous, so he asked.

"I wanna see you starlight before I leave, could you open the door? Please?"

°♧°
------------------------------------------------------------------
°♧°
°

°

°
°
°

Anything below is just old stuff, so it don't matter.
Bye bye!

THE END
6:59pm
Hope you enjoyed this chapter I'll upload the next one latter on this nigth, bye!!!