18

I kept avoiding Louis for the whole next week and I didn't even know why. The more I thought about his offer the more I wanted to claim it.

The thought of us being mates and being an actual family... it just made me feel things.

It was friday morning and I was trying to come up with the right words to say to him.

I haven't told Zayn about it yet. Yeah, I know I should have but... I kinda kept avoiding him too to be completely honest with you. I just needed a bit of space for some time.

We had biology on the third period today, which meant I just had to survive math and physics.

Which one of those subjects is worse. Math or physics? Both are terrible, at least for me.

When the third period came around I just kept watching the door, waiting for Louis to come in.

When he did my jaw almost fell to the ground. He had a new haircut, and oh my god did he look amazing. I was drooling for sure. (peaky blinders era)

He dedicated me one of his stares before he began teaching about animals.

His scent was too good today. I don't know what he had done to himself but it was obviously working on me.

When he dismissed the class I didn't wait for him, instead I ran out, going to my next lesson immediately. I couldn't talk to him, I would embarrass myself so much.

That day I ended up not seeing him again. If I did I would surely mess things up.

•••
My mum was having her shift tonight so I decided to prepare myself some popcorn. I wanted to make it for quite some time but something always didn't let me.

I was getting the package out of the microwave when my phone began to ring.

I saw unknown number so I picked it up with 'Hello, Styles here.' leaving my mouth.

"Hello Harry." it was Louis' number.

"You disappeared really quickly today, are you okay?" he sounded worried.

"I am." I answered shortly.

"I just wanted to go home..."

"Yeah, I get it." he paused before he carried on taking.
"And you are still home right?"

"Yes, why?"

"I am outside." I quickly ran into my room, looking down at the parking lot underneath to check it. Him and his car were really standing there.

"Could I come in for a moment? I will understand if you say no." I could see him but he couldn't see me. He didn't have a clue that my eyes were on him.

"Since you are already here I would feel bad if I didn't." I kept staring at him, seeing how he began to walk in the direction of the entrance door.

It didn't take too much time and Louis was at the door, ringing the doorbell.

I let him come in, leading him right into the kitchen.

"What do you need?" I asked.

"I wanted to check up on both of you."

"Yeah, well, everything is fine. It's still only the beginning."

"I know but the beginnings could be pretty bad sometimes and I would like to be there for you. If you feel sick or bad or anything... I would like to be informed and I would like to care of you." that sounded so sweet.

"Thank you." I blushed a bit.

"Have you made up your mind yet?" he cleared his throat.

"Louis..." I breathed out loudly.

"It's okay if you didn't."

"No I- I actually did." breathe, in and out Harry.

"I don't know if this is a good idea or if it's gonna workout but... I want us to be family... a real family with everything that belongs there." I admitted shyly while tugging on one of my fingers.

"Really?" Louis made few steps towards me.

"Mhm." I nodded before I looked up to meet his eyes.

Louis just smiled at me before he brought out a little box from his pocket.

"This is something that has been in our family for generations and I would like you to have it." Louis opened the box, relieving a necklace with charm that seemed to be a wolf. It looked pretty old but beautiful and mysterious at the same time.

"You sure you wanna give it to me?" he picked it up from the box, holding it up in the air by it's end so that I could see the wolf properly.

"Yes, I wouldn't like to give it to anybody else. You are the only person that is worthy of it." he said.

"I- could you fasten it on my neck?" I asked.

"Of course." he walked behind me, locking it around my neck. What I wasn't expecting him to do was to press a peck to my skin afterwards.

I shivered underneath his warm lips, feeling a bit different than moments before. Something had changed inside me after that moment.

I wanted him to stay longer, I wanted my alpha close to me.

"Do you want to stay for a bit?"

"Your mum?" he looked around. He really was that silly and thought she was here? If she was home she would notice him ages ago.

"She is working."

"I don't know." Louis rubbed on the back of his head.

"I want you with me. I also just made myself some popcorn... we can watch a film or something." I didn't know how this happened. All of sudden I was talking about dating stuff like we were already together for three months.

"Pregnancy will make you even clingier." he made a comment.

"I am not clingy." I protested.

"Okay, then I guess I can go." he turned around, pretending to leave.

"No, no, don't leave us." that made Louis stop in his tracks and turn about.

He came back towards me, looking me in the eyes for longer period of time than he had before.

Then his eyes traveled down to my belly where they stayed, little smile appearing on his lips.

"Okay." he whispered and in that moment I knew I won, we won!

I grabbed the plate with popcorn from the kitchen counter before we both walked into my bedroom, slamming the door behind us rather loudly.

——————————————————————————
A/N
Sunflower...

The first lines of my notes are lately just lyrics or quotes. What is wrong with me? I don't know...

I hope you are all healthy and okay, feeling good.

Don't give up.

I care for you, remember that<3

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜