| Chapter 67: Y/n Stark |

Draco sat there, he stared blankly to nowhere. He hasn't eaten a full in ever since you died. He hasn't slept well as we was getting nightmares of you dying. He hasn't slept well because you were dead. Everyone was worried for the Draco's  wellbeing. Even if he was a git, no one should ever experiencing losing someone you love so tragically.

The Great hall was in silence as Dumbledore sat there on his chair, thinking before his voice resounded the room. Touching the four walls, echoing the place.

"Today, we acknowledge a really terrible loss" Dumbledore started off being standing up.

"Y/n Potter was as you all know exceptionally hard-working, an intelligent young lady, kind-hearted and most importantly a fierce fierce friend. Now I think therefore you have the right to know exactly she died" Dumbledore said then the great hall was in silence again

before he continued speaking "You see Y/n Potter was murdered by Lord Voldemort. The Ministry of Magic does not wish me to tell you this but not to do so would be an insult to her memory!" Harry looked down to his lap, tears  falling one by one.

"Now the pain, we all feel but this dreadful loss reminds me- reminds us why we come from different places and speak in different tongues. Our hearts beat as one. In light or recent events the bonds of friendship we've made this year will be more important then ever" Dumbledore paused to look at everyone

"Remember that, and Y/n Potter will not have died in vain. Remember that!"

Draco wiped the tears that were falling. As he let out a soft sob. He just want to be in your arms right now. He just want you to hold me and tell him it was all just a bad dream and you were here and you aren't leaving him but it wasn't a dream.. It was real, it was reality and reality is so scary.

"And we'll celebrate a girl who was sweet, too honest" Dumbledore said making some chuckle and some just smiled. Dumbledore smiled "brave and a true right to the end" Dumbledore continued

Everyone stared at your coffin that was at the very front. Harry stood up tapping his bracelet, then a hologram showed to Voldemort firing the Avada Kedavra curse to Cedric but something went to his wrist protecting him before Voldemort fired the curse to you.

"To her loving memory, Harry would give a speech" Dumbledore walked down and to the teachers. Harry grabbed the suitcase as he walked forward. Everyone watched him who was sniffling. Harry placed the suitcase down, he stood there in front of everyone.

"Y/n Potter was a sister, a daughter, a friend, a student, a goddaughter and a lover" Harry said. Everyone listened to him.

"She didn't die in vain...She died being a hero. She died because she was always taught to be good and until the end, she did good. Y/n Potter is a Hero who save lives from the blipped, who save Cedric from the killing curse leaving herself unprotected" Harry said looking around

"Y/n thought me a lot of things that I didn't know in life. The summers we spend. She'd teach me how to cook, how to make things and teach me things I didn't understand in muggle school and in Hogwarts. All my life...I didn't even know she exist until on the day of our birthday, we received letters. Hagrid brought me to her. I had a sister that was what I thought and I wanted to be the best big twin brother to her. We spend this four years by each others side, getting in trouble and being there for whenever the other needed other..."

"...She might be a mean, feisty and rude but if you really get to know her. You would know that she was putting up a front. To protect her love ones. She is also a Slytherin so to her foes give it a rest" Harry chuckled making some chuckle at what she said

"She also didn't really have friends. She was always lonely in the mansion. That's why she could be shutting some people and not trust them quickly. I watch her grow for 4 years. From the first time I met her up until now. She slowly changed and that's because of the guy who owns her heart. Who her heart beats for every single day" Harry looked at Draco who looked up. Looking lifeless.