Chapter 17~ Pathetic

Not edited- heyyy sorry for not updating in a while but im here now!

Anyways, this is a pretty long chapter. I've been seeing this book just has longer chapters then my other books...But that's good right?

Okay, so comment and vote for the next chapter. When this gets to around 1.6K+ comments and 787 votes I will start writing another chapter!

Have a good read hottie!

Sebastian Morales

"He's some football player, was dating one of her old friends Rachel, then suddenly the Rachel bitch spreads a rumour about Abby sleeping with hunter; the football player. And blah blah blah, now Hunter claims she sexually assaulted him and she's getting bashed literally everywhere" Nico reads off his laptop and I sigh.

Well fuck.

Last night after Abby left the gym I made sure to look up what caused her panic attack and fucking hell, that motherfucker is accusing her of shit that can ruin her whole career. Something like this scandal can bring down everything she's worked for.

Everything she left me for.

And I am not going to let the things that made her happy be ruined, "Lives in New York '' Nico adds with yawn as he takes a puff of his cigarette.

"Get the jet ready" I mutter and his eyes fall to mine before the corner of his lip starts tilting up into a smirk, before he could say anything the door of my home office is pushed open.

"Nicolas Morales, I can smell the cancer from the kitchen" Abuela snaps at Nico, her puerto rican accent popping as she speaks before his eyes widen as he slams the cigarette on the ashtray and puts his hands up in surrender.

I roll my eyes but when Abuela looks at me with narrow eyes mine widen a bit, she's scary. "Did you feed the duck?" she asks and I sigh. She calls Goose a duck because she says gooses and ducks are the same thing, and to scare Ivy.

"Yes, I did"

She walks into the room and shuts the door behind her before placing her hands on her hips, "who are you both spying on now?" she asks looking at the laptop and Nico just sighs dramatically and leans back on the couch.

"See, this little fucker is still all lovey dovey for Abby. And now he's forcing me to stalk some dude who says she assaulted him. Stupid story really, he has no proof" Nico explains and I glare at the side of his face.

This hijo de puta just always has to throw me under the goddamn bus, even though he's mentioned this fact over a million times.

Abuela looks at me with a small smile and I ignore the look she gives me, ever since they found that dumb picture of me and Abby in my book they've been annoying me about it. The one time I accidentally leave my book on the coffee table Nico finds it and sees my bookmark is an old picture of me and Abby.