Part 19

Eva St.Patrick Pov

I've been on edge all day Gio haven't came home last night. It has going crazy I know he's on pack grounds I can feel it. He hasn't shift back into his human form either and it's pissing me off.

I don't know what the problem is he knows a war coming soon I can't be pregnant then. I have to be able to fight and help I can't do that pregnant.

I just keep feeling myself getting pissed off. Even more because he didn't come to bed last night. Sighing I'm over seeing training "Okay guys looking good now I want a one on one combat. Jacob will pair you up with someone your size . First twenty minutes in human form then wolf when you pair as a wolf you'll be with someone in your rank" I yelled out.

"DO NOT KILL YOUR PARTNER DO NOT DO ANY BODILY HARM" i command. Once everyone was paired up "FIGHT!" Jason and I walked around pointing out imperfections when we see it.

When I saw the girl who said I wasn't a Luna I think her name is Amy. She punching this shewolf in her stomach repeatedly. Until she's coughing up blood "enough!" I yelled pushing her off. Checking on the girl she's no more then fifteen meaning she hasn't shift yet.

No shift equals no werewolf strength "someone take her to the pack doctor please" I yelled turning to Amy. "You think your the shit because you beat up on some helpless child?" I asked her. She just looked at me "What are you going to do about it. Your not a wolf your just some human who got lucky" she said and I smiled.

I punched her in her face she fell to the floor cupping her nose. Putting my boot on her neck ask she gasp for air "I'm in a very pissy mood today you pup. The next time I will kill you putting your head on a stick and put it on display for everyone to see. Do you understand me!?" I yelled.

"Eva" I heard Dove voice looking at her I looked around everyone bearing the neck to me. Closing my eyes trying to calm down I removed my foot from the womens neck who's turning blue.

"This is your last warning training dismiss" Dove grabbed my arm pulling me away. But my emotions are all over the place today. I don't like the feeling of my mate being mad at me. The earth beneath us is shaking. Wind is blowing making the tree bend to it.

Moving away from Dove scared to hurt her. "It's okay Eva" she whispered I shook my head no "Dove leave!" I told her she keeps shaking her head no. "Dove leave now!" I told her.

"Eva honey you have to relax your powers are too strong your going to hurt yourself" I heard my grandmother voice.

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled out knocking them both back

"LEAVE ME ALONE!" I yelled out knocking them both back. But my grandmother caught Dove before she can get hurt. That little bitch pissed me off. I'm trying to control my emotions but I can't.

Not wanting to hurt anyone so I ran away I don't know how long I was running. Finding myself in a garden it was beautiful thousands of flowers going back for miles. I sat in the middle smiling when a wolf came up to me.

Looking at Ajax I smiled when he kissed my nose. Shifting back he put on some pants and sat in front of me. "This was supposed to be my gift to you whenever you told me you were pregnant" Gio said and I looked at him.

"I'm sorry I didn't come back to bed. Ajax and I were angry we thought there was something wrong with us that our mate didn't want to carry our pups. I understand what you mean but it still hurt us to know you don't think we'll keep you safe" he said and I wiped the tear that fell from his eye.

I sat on his lap straddling him "it's not that I don't think you can't protect us. It's I know you will do anything to protect us. And with this war coming I can't lose you. I almost caused a natural disaster from the feeling of you being mad at me. Imagine what I will do if something happens to you" I told him looking in his eyes.

"We will have our time when I'm as big as a house and cussing you out because I have to push out a child with head as big as yours" I told him and he chuckled. "But after all this is said and done we have to make sure our home is safe. Our people are safe before we start making babies" I told him and he nod yes kissing me.

"And until then we can have fun practicing" he said and I laughed at him. "Yeah I think not I need a shower. And if you ever not come home again I'll turn you into a pillar of salt" I told him kissing him. He stood up with me in his arms before he put me down.

We walked hand in hand to the castle then I felt it. It made me feel kinda weak. "Someone trying to break the Barrier" I said. My eyes went black I started chanting making it stronger I can see the cracks patching up.

This person is strong but I'm stronger. Their trying to get in "Dhulkayga ninna soo mari maayo. dayactirid" i repeated and I clapped my hands together and bringing it apart and a shield formed from my hands.

Opening my eyes I looked at Gio 0get someone to the south side border " I told him and he shift and I ride him. Getting there a group outside with red robes looks like some shit off of twilight. "What the hell is this The Volturi?"  I asked the packed laughed. I didn't even know I said that out loud.

The one in front took its hood off looking at him he's handsome I must say. But my mate looks better "I just wanted to see my future wife?" He said and I tilt my head to the side. "Ooh does your mate stay here?" I asked if his mate here I don't see why he can't see him or her.

"Witches and warlocks don't usually have mates. But I was supposed to marry someone it was put into place before we were born" he said and I screwed up my face. "Like arranged marriage" I said with distaste.

"Yeah it was supposed to unite our families. I was going to be King but she wears the mark of the king of beast now" he said I brought my hand up to my neck.

Gio stood in front of me "Grandma what is he talking about" I asked looking at the bushes she was behind. I could feel her presence her aura. "It was a long time ago we didn't know you would have a mate. Or you would find be apart of the prophecy" she said

"A deal a deal Aurora my father still holding you up to your end. Or there will be a war we already sent your daughter back to you" he said and I looked at him

"Y-you killed my mother?" I asked and he smiled at me. "She won't hand you over don't care how many years of drugs my father feed to her" he said and I nod "you know I thought you be sexier but the ass...." I cut him of "aamusnaan!" I said sticking my hand in the air and balling it into a fist. (Silence"

His lips curled in together I looked at him and for a while then was set on fire. His screams were loud and agonizing. The people he came with kept trying to put him out but was failing. After another minute I put it out and he fainted. " I AM NOT THE ONE YOU WANT TO MESS WITH. LEAVE ME ALONE OR I WILL SET YOUR WORLD ON FIRE" after that they all left.

Turning to my grandmother "you better tell me everything and I mean everything now. Or you don't ever have to worry about me again!" I said walking off with my mate behind me.

"I guess the pack knows now" I told him and he nod