Chapter 8

After Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying got back to Yunmeng, their short quiet live didn't last long. One of the clan leader came to ask Jiang Fengmian for help, Jiang Cheng know that Sect leader Yao won't be safe at their clan. Jiang Fengmian decide to take Sect leader Yao to the Jin clan, Jiang Yanli went along to help out if Sect leader Yao hurt anywhere else.

Jiang Fengmian doesn't know that once he left his clan, thing are about to become difficult for Jiang Cheng, Wei Ying and Madam Yu.

The Wen finally show up at the Jiang clan front door, the same who was with Wen Chao show up with a bad, annoying attitude toward the Jiang people.

She begin to cause trouble for Wei Ying by saying thing that aren't true. He end up getting four to five wipe by Madam Yu. While on the ground with blood coming out from the side of his corner Wei Ying glanced at his hand, 'it doesn't matter anymore, thing are about to change. Soulmate or not, friend or not, right now my life and my sibling is more important to me. Wen Chao, I will come after you soon, and you too stupid women.'

Soon a battle broke out in the Jiang clan household. Madam Yu take Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng to the back of their home, she put the two of them on the boat this way they can escape from what is going on at the Lotus Cove.

Before Madam Yu send Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng off, she tell Wei Ying to take care of Jiang Cheng but inside his mind, 'What about me?' With that Madam Yu make the boat move away from there, away from the chaos at Lotus Cove.

Once the boat move further and further away from Lotus Cove, Wei Ying see another boat heading their way. Wei Ying see who it is, "Jiang Cheng look is Shijie and Jiang Shushu!" The two of them start to call out to Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Yanli.

On the other boat, Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Yanli hear shouting coming from ahead of them, "A-Die isn't that A-Cheng and A-Xian."

Jiang Fengmian tell the boat rower to row the boat over to where Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng is at. Jiang Fengmian dock with Jiang Cheng boat, they got on the boat, "A- Cheng. A-Xian.What happen? Why are you two tie up by your mother Zidian?"

The two can only said, "A-Die" "Jiang Shushu" they don't know how to tell them that their home has been invaded my the Wen Clan.

"A-Cheng, where is A-Niang? Why did she tie the two of you up on a boat?" Jiang Yanli asked while looked at Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying.

Jiang Cheng look up at his father, "A- Die please untie us." Jiang Fengmian looked at the Zidian around Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng, "Your mother Zidian only listen to her. I don't think it will let me," when Jiang Fengmian reach out, the Zidian wrapped itself around his wrist.

This surprise and shock both Jiang Fengmian and Jiang Yanli. Once Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng has been untied from Zidian the two of them stand up, Jiang Cheng is the first one to speak up, "A-Die. Jie. The Wen sect is attacking our home. She is fighting the Wen alone, that not all, she is fighting a person call Core melting hand. I am scare that she will lose the fight. Someone already sent up a flare to call for more enforcement. If we don't hurry back, A-Niang won't be able to handle all of them by herself."

"Core melting hand?" Jiang Fengmian know that they have to return but he also don't want his children to go back with him.

"A-Die, let's go back," Jiang Yanli looked at her dad with a scary expression on her face.

Jiang Fengmian decide to do one thing, he pushed his daughter in together with Jiang Cheng and Wei Ying, he send Zidian to tie up all three of them together.

He turn around to walk back to his boat, he only turn around when Jiang Cheng call out to him. He went over to Jiang Cheng telling his son not to cry and that he will come back. He did the same to his daughter but when he went over to Wei Ying, he said something else that break Wei Ying heart and soul, "A-Xian, take care of A-Cheng and A-Li, okay?" Wei Ying can only nodded his head.