21

Hopefully, I still got creativity in me.

For people reading this, from this point on, there be a lot more interaction with characters.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

 I don't understand why that clown has to be such an annoyance. He does smell kind of nice- wait no, absolutely not, "I swear the people in this place are going to make me go crazy" I sigh and turn on a lamp sitting on the dresser near the corner of the room. Maybe sleeping will help clear up my mind.

 I grab the string leading up to the small attic above this room and climb up. The hatch closes and I flop into my bed. I lay there for a moment thinking, "Let's see, I've talked to EJ and Lj...Jeff and Ben, as well as masky" I only mention this because I want to try and keep track of all the people who live here. You know, just in case.

-

 It's around 2 pm, I'm sitting watching Ben play his whatever it is game, "How can you just sit here and play games all day?" So lazy, "Just can." He replies back with nothing much else to say, he is too sucked into the game. I fiddle with my hair a little, "Hey, can you go give this to Jack? Laughing Jack" Sally places a little doll version of LJ in my lap. She gives me puppy eyes while pursing her lips, "And why can't you do it yourself?" I do not want to interact even just a little with that man, "Because" She says while running off with her bear. Sally is so lucky that I am even just a little nice.

 I stand up from sitting on the couch all day and make my way upstairs, I'm pretty sure his room is the one with candy on it.

  As I was passing rooms, I noticed Jeff's door was creaked open just a little, "That's weird, he never leaves his door open."

 I go to close the door for him but me being curious I open the door wider. His room was similar to mine with a bed, dresser, and whatever you added to it. He had a lot of knives on his wall. I looked around for a little while, his room smelled nice, "What are you doing in here." I jumped a little and spun around, Jeff stood there with just a towel wrapped around his waist.......and no shirt. 

  Shit, he has abs, "Hey I asked you a question," he asked while stepping forward, "Sorry, I noticed you left your door open, I was curious." 

I wasn't lying.

  He scoffed and walked over to his dresser, my face felt like a heater, " Well now that you got a good look, get out of here" he looked over at me while he grabbed his blood-stained hoodie. I nodded and quickly left, closing the door on the way out. That was an interesting interaction.

 I look down the hallway, time to stay on track. The doors seemed to go on for a little while but I soon found his door, littered with candy drawings, sally must have done that. I knocked lightly on the door, it took a moment but Jack soon stood there rubbing his eyes like he just woke up, "You need something sweetart~?" he said this while smirking and leaning on the door frame, "Screw you, no, Sally wanted me to give you this" I held out the small doll version of him.

  Jack chuckled at this, "She has made so many of these for me" he walked back into his room and placed the doll by a dozen just like it. I took this chance and looked around his room.

It looked like a small carnival, which makes me want to puke.

 Jack walked back over to me and leaned down and got a little too close to my face, "Do you need something else or are you going to just stand there?" I looked him in the eye and held up my middle finger.

 Laughing Jack grabbed my hand a little rough but not enough to hurt me, "That's quite suggestive~" he pulled me into his room a little by grabbing the lower half of my back. His finger trailed my spine a little, shivers throughout my body, "Absolutely not" I pushed him away and left. I could hear him shut his door as I went back to the couch.

 Ben looked at me as I plopped back down where I was sitting before, "Had to talk to Laughing Jack? He can be a bit weird" I nodded and looked over at ben. He bumped my shoulder with his fist, "Don't worry, I'll make sure he doesn't do anything weird to you" he gave me a reassuring smile.

/////////////////////////////////

800 - words