Chapter 47 Spin the fucking Bottle

Warnings: consensual sex  (I just want to make it clear that there is no consent asked for but Ali never said stop or no) Also a lot of cussing, as seen in title

After facing eagle fang all of the cobras and I strolled back into the dojo to grab our stuff. "Hey you guys I'm gonna throw a party tonight at my place. I want all of you to be there." Kyler announced to us. "Who else is going?" Tory questioned. "Everyone but Miyagi Do and those eagle shits." He smirked in reply. Tory nodded in return with a sly smile. "You wanna go?" Hawk questioned from my side, his arm was wrapped tightly around me. I looked at all of the other cobras standing in the room talking to Kyler and saying they'd be there. "Sure." I replied. "Alright c'mon your stuffs still at my house we can go get changed." He smiled back as he tugged me along behind him. 

***

Hawk and I strolled into the party with his arm wrapped around my waist. The air reeked of alcohol and strong chemicals. I looked around and found people in the corner smoking weed, others were playing beer pong on Kylers counter. Some people just sat on the couch talking and others danced wherever there was open space. "C'mon lets go find something to drink." hawk offered. I smiled up at him and we walked together to the kitchen. Kyler stood behind the counter with all sorts of alcohol lined up in front of him. "Hey guys glad you could make it." He greeted as he handed another boy a drink. "Ali looking hot as always." He flashed me a smile and I felt hawks grip tighten around my waist. "T- thank you." I stuttered as I replied, hawks grip tightened around me. "What do you guys want?" He questioned as he motioned to all of the drinks in front of him. "Just mix all this shit together." I replied. Kyler chuckled lightly and started making our drinks. He handed one to me first and then Eli soon after. I continued talking to Kyler, I actually felt comfortable with him. When he's not being an ass, which is about 1% of the time, he's actually pretty cool. I joked around with him and we laughed together as hawk stood there biting the inside of his cheek as he looked from me to him. "Alright cool talking to you but Ali and I are going to go dance." He stated as he pulled me away from Kyler. "C'mon I'm not even done with my drink." I groaned as I followed along behind hawk. He took it from my hand and chugged the last of it down. "Well now you're done, lets dance." He directed as he tossed it into he trash. "Fine." I teased and I pulled him out onto the dance floor. 

Music blasted flooding the room and practically making the walls shake. I faced away from hawk and swayed my hips against him to the rhythm of the fast paced music. He ran his hands up and down my waist as I did so. I tilted my head back to look up at him and he was already smirking down at me. "Enjoying yourself." I teased. "I always am when I'm with you angel." He teased in reply.

Then the volume of the music slowly decreased. "Who wants to play spin the bottle?!?!" Someone cheered into the crowd of teens. Everyone cheered in reply and sat in a circle in Kylers living room. Hawk sat as close to me as possible and his arm slithered around my waist. I looked up from where I was and directly across from me sat Mason, the boy I had kissed at Moons party. He sent me a smile and I returned one of my own. 

Hawks pov

He fucking smiled at her. And she fucking smiled back at him. My blood boiled as I scanned the two. Ali rested her head against my shoulder and the game continued on. Soon it was finally her turn. She removed herself from my grasp and placed the bottle in front of her. She spun it and I watched as it carefully spun around in circles. It slowly came to a stop and I stared at it intensely. The bottle wasn't pointing at me. I followed the tip of the bottle and my eyes landed on Mason. He looked over at me and smirked as Ali stood up and walked up to him. He sat up on a couch with his friends and they all cheered him on when Ali stood in front of him. She straddled his waist and sat down on his lap. His hands moved up to her face and ran through her hair. Then she leaned down and kissed him. One of his hands stayed in her hair and the other traveled down to her ass. He left it there as they continued making out.