N A I L S

Mattheo Riddle

I watched Aurora as she laid on her stomach reading a book, her black underwear peeking out from under her shirt.

She ran her hand through her hair, she released a sigh of boredom.

She rubbed her bare legs together. She knew I was watching her, I smirked.

Shaking my head I stood up from her desk, I licked my lips when she arched her back, teasing me.

I walked up to the bed, pushing her shirt up. I rubbed the edge of her underwear, teasing her back.

I leaned down and kissed her lower back just above her underwear.

I trailed kisses up her back, Aurora sighed.

I continued kissing up her back, feeling goosebumps form underneath my lips

I slapped her ass making her jump forward with a yelp.

Aurora dropped her book and spun around, glaring at me. "That hurt!"

I laughed, "you were the one sticking your ass in the air."

She tilted her head to the side before looking down at my dick.

My heart started beating faster in my chest, my dick hardening in my pants.

She kicked her foot forward into my dick making me groan, I launch forward gasping for air.

Aurora laughed and turned back to her book.

"Bitch." I groaned.

"Asshole." Aurora scoffed.

I ran my hand up the back of her thigh, "Angel—."

Aurora spun around and wrapped her legs around my waist, pulling me into her.

She kissed me roughly, biting my lips and digging her nails into my neck.

"Theo." She rolled her hips against mine, a breathless moan slipping out of her lips.

"What's gotten into you?" I smirked, running my hands along her bare thighs.

She rolled her lips into her mouth, "It's almost a full moon."

"Oh." I bit my lip knowing how horny she gets before the full moon.

She squeezed her thighs tighter around me, pulling me close against her.

I could feel her pussy pulsing against my dick, I groaned.

"Aurora.. I-I can't." I pulled away from her quickly.

"What's wrong?" She asked sitting up.

I exhaled a deep breath, "I just don't know if.. if I can have sex, with everything going on."

She stood up and grabbed my hand, "it's okay."

I gave her a small smile and squeezed her hand.

"Can we cuddle?" Aurora smiled, I nodded and she pulled me into bed.