010.

𝐑𝐢𝐨 𝐀. 𝐁𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐨 -> 𝐀𝐓𝐋
_____________________________________

I meant what I said when I said he was gon get his. I had called up my homeboy with my ski mask on, my gun with a drum. I told him to kill Malachi fa me, I was with my shit just in case he couldn't. I missed killing folks.

"What's da word, folk." I answered as Man Man called me.

"This nigga got 9,000 people ova here. I already called Smokey, and Jason." He said and I nodded thinking.

"I'm on da way." I hung up smiling. I turned on Nardo Wicks Alright and I rapped dat ho on the low.

"All my people call me Wick and all my bitches call me daddy
All my people droppin' shit and all my bitches droppin' panties
You wanna die? Just drop a diss and in my DM leave your addy
When I walk I got a stick, lately been actin' like my granny
A-B-C-D-E F me, everybody know that I'ma a muhfuckin' G
H-I-J-K-L-M-N-O, shh, everybody know that we got muhfuckin' Ps (bang)."

I rapped it as my chair was leaned back. I started to sit up and look behind me as I crossed over and sped up.

The next song that played was Bag Lady by Erykah Badu.

"Bag lady you goin' hurt your back
Draggin' all 'em bags like that
I guess nobody ever told you
All you must hold on to
Is you, is you, is you." I sung with her.

I pulled up to the Malachi's street with a different area licenses plate just in case. I made sure my hair and nose was covered.

I walked a little bit to his house where I saw Man Man and Jason. I looked at Malachi's house and saw it was only 3 cars out there.

"Dude is serious?" I sucked my teeth looking at Jason who was muggin Man Man.

"Where is smokey?" I asked them.

"Well he said he ain't bring no car... Neither of us did we was all in walking distance, but anyways he said he was gon break into yours and it was gon be our getaway car." Man Man dumbass smiled. I huffed.

"I need new friends but let's get this shit ova wit." I shook my head at Smokey's dumbass decision.

I kicked the door open, and started hitting folks left to right. I went in rooms and just started killing mfs.

Ian kill no kids since there was none but I would never. I had finally found Malachi bitch ass and killed his ugly tail self but before I did I beat his ass like his momma should've. Then I sent a bullet through his shit.

"Smokey bring ya ass." Jason said into the phone. We heard Mexican music from down the street I had huffed when I seen who it was.

"Ándale Ándale Ándale." Smokey dumbass let the window down and snapped his fingers. Jason and I got in the car but got damn Man Man was dancing doing the salsa and shit.

"ARRRRRIBAAAAAAAAA." Man Man ass yelled getting on the floor and started river dancing. I got out and dragged him in the car. I turned that shit off and laughed hard as fuck.

"Y'all asses is hilarious." I laughed some more. We turned on some Toosii. Red Die.

"Pocket dial my ex bitch, all she hear is money counting. I'm in love with Sam and that li shit wet like a water fountain." I felt the lyric a lil bit not alot.

"Untuh. Even with a gang gang song this nigga Rio still find a new bitch to sing about." Smokey ass said.

I side eyed him before hitting him in his lip.

"Watch yo mouf, she ain't no bitch. Bitch" I jumped at him and mugged. He just held his lip like his momma just hit him.

"I was just playing what the fuck, it was a prank." He caught a funky ass attitude I dont give a fuck.