11. Blaze

*Flashback*

Bailey's Pov

"I'm scared." I whine.

"Don't worry, everything will be okay." Blaze reassures me.

But if I knew any better I would say he was scared himself.

He didn't have any control of what was happening, he didn't know what to do.

There was a gun being pointed right at us, all of us. Why did this have to happen? Will we be able to make it out okay?

My 11 year old self had no clue what was going to happen.

Me and Blaze were kidnapped by these tall scary dudes, all I know is that they kept yelling at us.

I just wanted everything to stop, I wanted to go home.

"What do you want from us?" Blaze asked one of the hooded men

"That's none of your business." One of the men spoke.

"What do you mean that's none of my business, you literally kidnapped us for crying out loud." My brother fights with the hooded man.

"I see you've got guts kid." He bends down right in front of Blaze.

He took out a knife and pushed it against Blazes skin.

"Nooo!" I cried out.

I starting crying, I just wanted this to end. Why did this happen?

Was I bad?

Is this my fault?

He didn't stop, he cut Blazes skin but Blaze didn't yell out in pain instead he just took the pain.

My hands were hurting they were tied with zip ties and they tied it too tight.

My legs where tied as well but it didn't hurt.

The bad man noticed that Blaze wasn't screaming out in pain like he had hoped. So instead of hurting him even more he walked over towards me.

I cried.

"Maybe hurting you won't do anything but maybe if I hurt your sister-" The bad man spoke with a smirk on his face.

"Don't please don't, I'll do whatever you want just don't hurt her!" Blaze cried out.

I was scared, all I could think about how this was all my fault.

I wasn't good.

This is all my fault, I kept repeating in my head.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault.

The man smirked and stood up putting away his knife. I had no clue what this man wanted, but I knew he wasn't going to stop until he got what he wanted.

Soon the man left the room.

Leaving us alone in the dark, I hated the dark.

"What are we going to do?" I asked my brother worriedly.

"Look around the room, find anything that could help us." He whispers to me.

"Okay." I whisper back.

I look around the room to see if there was any way out. I noticed a small window, but I wasn't sure if we would be able to fit through that.

"Blaze." I call out to him.

"Yeah." He whispers.

"There is a small window, but I don't know if we would be able to fit through it." I whisper to him.

"Don't worry, we'll figure out something." He whispers to me.

"My wrists hurt." I complained.

"Try to find something to cut the ties." He tells me.

"Okay." I whisper softly.

I searched around with my hands to see if I could find a rock or something sharp so that I could cut the ties.

I felt something sharp which cut my finger.

"Ow."

I grabbed it and carefully began to cut the ties, after a couple tries I finally was able to break free from the zip ties.

"Yes." I whisper.

"I got free." I told Blaze.

I used the glass shard to carefully cut the zip ties on ankles. Once I was completely free I went over to Blaze and cut his ties as well.

We quickly got up and walked over to the window.

Blaze turned to me and looked at me in the eye.

"Bailey, no matter what happens, just know that I love you and you'll be okay." He says to me, almost as if he was saying goodbye.

"I want you to promise me something." He says to me.

"Okay." I whisper softly.

"No matter what, please stay with mom."

I looked at him confused.

"Why? She's mean." I ask him.

"Just do it please."

"Okay."

"I love you Blaze." I tell him.

We open the window and he lifted me up so that I could crawl through the window.

I bent down to give him my arm so that he could climb up as well.

But suddenly we heard a bang. They came back. Fear started to rise in me.

"Blaze hurry." I tell him.

"Run, Bailey. Run." He tells me.

"I can't!" I cried.

"RUN!" He yelled.

I got up quickly and began running as fast I could, tears were streaming down my face.

Then all of a sudden I heard two gunshots. I cried even more.

I ran even faster hoping to get away, I'm sorry Blaze.

I'm so sorry.

*End of Flashback*

Authors Note,

Sorry this chapter is so short but I wanted to keep it this way, it was a flashback of what happened with Bailey's twin brother Blaze.

Later on in the story there will be more explanation of what happened but we have yet to come to that.

800 words.

To be continued...

Peace out ✌🏻