17

Few days later ;

Emma visited you often and you both became very close. She took you outside frequently despite of jungkooks strict orders. You felt very happy with her. But she is gonna go one a vacation with her parents for a month. You won't be able to see her for a month. You will miss her very much. She is going today and you bid her goodbye. You were sad. Now that she is gone you will be bored and lonely again.

You were doing some work in the kitchen when a voice startled you.

'Hey y/n.'

'Oh hey jin Oppa.'

'Why do you look sad?'

'I will miss Emma Unnie.'

'Ah don't worry even I miss her but it's fine she will be back in a month.'

'Oppa can I ask you something?'

'Yes.'

'Why aren't you sad that she is going away for one month? I mean look at me I met her just a few days ago and I have already created a very strong bond with her. Now that with the thought of not seeing her for one whole month makes me sad. And she is your girlfriend then why aren't you sad.?'

'Ahhh about that I m used to it. She goes on a vacation very frequently like atleast for 4 times a year. She loves travelling. She has been doing this since I have ever known her so I got used to it.'

'Ohhhh.'

Jin had a small chat with you to give you company and when he got a call he went away.

One week passed and jungkook was annoying you a lot. You just want to get away from this hell. You hate this place and him. You feel very suffocated. And you remembered about mirae, your lil sis. You were missing her so much. You didn't talk to her nor see her since you came here. That devil took your phone away so you couldn't even talk to her. The very next day jin came and you told him you are missing your sister and you want to talk to her. So he gave you his phone. You dialed her no.

On the phone.

'Hello.'

'Hey mirae this is Unnie.'

'Unnie I miss you so much. Where are you?'

She was crying.

'Mirae what happened? Why are you crying?'

'Unnie eomma started abusing me after you went away. She also started bringing random uncles to home and one man saw me and said he likes me. So eomma said he can have me if he pays one million to her. And tomorrow he is coming to pay eomma and he said he will take me with him. I don't want to go with him Unnie. He is very cruel person. I don't want to go alone.'

She cried. Tears formed in your eyes and also you were fuming with anger. What type woman will sell her own daughter like this?

She sold you and now she is ready to sell her blood daughter for some stupid money. And mirae is only 11. She is still a little kid. How can she do this to her own daughter. How can she abuse her own daughter.

'Mirae don't worry. You have Unnie I will come to rescue you. Okay promise me you won't cry.'

'Yes Unnie please come soon. I miss you very much.'

'Yes mirae. I promise..'

After you hung up the phone you saw jin in the living room talking with jungkook. You wiped your tears took a deep breath and went to them. Jungkook saw a jins phone in your hand..

'Hyung who allowed you to give her phone ?'

'Jungkook don't be so stubborn. She was missing her sister and I let her talk to her. Don't act childish.'

'But hyung-'

'Master I need to talk to you.'

You cut off jungkook. And jungkook looked at you suspiciously..

'Please it's very important.'

Jungkook nodded his head and looked at jin.

'Okay I will get going now. Anyways y/n I m going to daegu for 5days because I have some business there. Don't miss me okay.'

He winked at you and bid you goodbye.

'What is it? I don't have all day for you tell me fast.'

He looked angry. You bit your bottom lip to sustain your sobs and you spoke.

'Jungkook-'

'Master. It's master for you.'

'Master I talked to mirae and she said.......'

You said him everything. But he had an expressionless face.

'Can you please allow me to bring her here?I promise she won't be any burden to you.'

'And why do you think I will allow you..'

He asked raising one of his eyebrows.

'I will do everything you ask me to. I won't talk back anytime or I won't go against you I promise. But please allow mirae to stay here. Please I beg you.'

You were on the edge of crying while jungkook had a plan in his mind.

'Only on one condition.'

He said with a smirk on his face .

'What is it master?'

'Sleep with me.'