Chapter 8

“I have a soft spots for the Tsugikuni twins

“I have a soft spots for the Tsugikuni twins.”

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You really wanted to curse the demon king for turning many humans into a demon.

It was unfortunate for you since demons have been increasing, and you had to patrol Liyue every night without breaks.

And it didn't help because the Geo Archon had decide to fake his death in the Rite of descension. And it just put you into more work.

"This sorry excuse of an archon. . ." You cursed glaring at the gray sky that Is above Ningguang.

You really didn't want to participate in this rite, but it's a part of your mission, you can't really say no, now can you? Nope.

But something caught your attention, from the corner of your eyes. You manage to catch a glimpse of a familiar blonde, with their floating companion.

"Ah, they've arrived. . ." You mumbled, walking your way towards them with ease.

"Lumine." The said girl look beside her and surprised, surprised. There she saw you with all your glory, with your usual demon Slayer uniform.

"Rex Lapis has been killed! Seal the exits!" You heaved out a sigh, before glancing at the two companions.

It was clear that they were panicking, since the Millelith has started to interrogate all the citizens in the terrace. And it was no bother since Paimon was literally grabbing your hair with her little hands.

"Stop grabbing my hair!" You hissed as you swatted her hands away from your hair.

"Alright, let's run." You didn't even let her answer you, as you already grabbed her wrist before running away.

All of you manage to run away from the watchful gaze of the Millelith, but Lumine suddenly stepped on something, alerting all the guards. Causing them to chase all of you.

You dragged her away, untill there's no escape since y'all are cornered.

'So unfair, we're literally cornered' you scoffed.

Lumine draws out her sword, but you just stay quiet cursing all the guards in front of you, wishing they all tripped when they're walking down the stairs.