𝟭🌙

note:

I'm sobbing from your previous comments on my SUNSHINE book ahsvakdhkasb ya'll so nice ily so much, you guys take care of yourselves as well hshsjs *:゚*。⋆ฺ(*´◡').

And some of ya'll asked if it's ok to imagine the mc's as yourself and my answer is yes! I like to name/have certain look traits for the mc because it made me visualize easier. :D

Also, this book's mc might not be as smart/op as the last ones LmAo.

⊱ ━━━━.⋅ εïз ⋅.━━━━ ⊰

We just love an mc with a sad back story.

A little girl who's not over 3 years old was laying on the ground as she stared up at the moon and stars in the sky from the little gap she has in the house, or rather, small shack where she was locked inside ever since she was born.

Her parents never really bothered that much with her and usually gave her a loaf of bread and some water to drink every day, but what weird was that they lock her inside the shack and never really took care of her unless they really need to, such as bathing her and so.

They also never have taught her anything, the words the little girl spoke from time to time was just bits on what she have heard from the people who passed by in front of her shack occasionally.

The little girl, strangely enough, also can't walk around much since her legs were not stable and shook like jellies if she stands too long since no one really bothered to help her or taught her to walk in the first place.

What's worse, she didn't even have a name. Her parents never named her, only calling her by 'kid', 'child', or profanity words.

She likes to see the moon and stars everyday though, as it was her only source of entertainment and comfort. Sometimes she can see a shooting star from the gap of the shack and that simple thing usually made her day.

One night, a demon strikes in her village and eventually killed the others off. The demon, noticing another human scent from the shack, salivates and quickly ripped the door open.

The little girl was eye to eye with the demon. Looking at her clear, innocent, and confused eyes, the demon stood still as she crawled to him and touched his fangs.

"Ow." She stated dully with her droopy eyes looking at the other aspects of the demon.

Smelling the blood, the demon pushed the little girl down to the ground, its sharp nails digging into her stomach making her yelp in pain.

"Hic!" The little girl hiccuped, a habbit when she feels nervous.

Before the demon could eat her, a beautiful lady came to the rescue and kill off the demon by herself.

"Tamayo-sama, there's no other demon in site." Yushiro said as he ran up to the woman.

"Hic!"

Tamayo and yushiro looked over to the little girl who was laying in the ground with her own pool of blood and the demon's.