Crashed into a Strange (and Deadly) World

Power loss was a thing. Yeah. Didn't realise it because I was too shocked about BEING IN THE FREAKING POKEMON WORLD AND IM DROWNING FUCK FUCK FUCK I DROPPED INTO THE LAKE AGAAAAAAIN

AAAAAGHHHHH NANOTECH HAS FAILED ME 

GET THE SUIT OFF FROM ME GET IT OFF GET IT OFF OFFFFFFF

Upon activation, air busted upwards and water flew inside the suit's insides as the armor ejected me from its clutches. I had to think fast and move fast. With a quick breath of air in the moment, I swam upwards to the surface. 

I BREATHE

AIR AIR IS LOVE AIR IS LIFE AIR IS GOOD

SWIM TO MAINSHORE I CAN'T FLOAT AROUND FOR HOURS SWIM SWIM SWIM

GASP

I was a groaning mess. Wheezing and gasping for air, I laid back my body on the gravel and tried to ignore the discomfort and focus on living. I let out a long moan of frustration and stress at the fact THAT I LEFT MY 20 TRILLION DOLLAR SUIT ON THE FREAKING LAKE. JESUS CHRIST HOW THE HELL WAS I GOING TO GET IT BACK?!

With a swift lift of my body, I groaned as I got back up and returned back to the lake.

Diving back into the water was cold as hell. They made it look easy in the movies. Though my persistence combined with my cheap nature made it back to the sinking suit of Adamantium, but with a brief attempt of movement, it hadn't moved a single inch when I tried to move it from my skinny arms.

Then it was upon my realization that an Iron Man suit had the equal weight of a hulking block of FUCKING tungsten. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

=====

It had taken me- FIVE. HOURS. NO CAP. I CEASE TO COMPLAIN OF THE MAGNITUDE OF HOW FUCKING TIRING IT WAS. I LOST BREATH THREE TIMES WHEN ATTEMPTING TO RECOVER THE SUIT. I ALMOST DIED.

I had no energy to scream. I had no complaint to rant. I was TIRED. Water was conductive to temperature, I told to myself. I was soaked in water, and the cold air from Sinnoh's finest had made me into a shivering cold mess and I was sooner or later dying from hyperthermia. 

"U-uuurgh- urgh." I let out a unmanly moan, not giving a rat's ass of my dignity when my survival was at stake here. The rough, wet texture of gravel was digging through my skin. It didn't help when they stuck on my arm like flies. 

I swat the gravel off my arm as I placed one forced knee. My arms closed in together on my body, covering as much warmth as my body could to survive. With a tired gaze on my face, I hesitantly walked away from shore.

My breath hitched on the swift, cold air that surrounded the lake. "HELLO?! IS THERE ANYONE THERE?! I NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE! HEEEELLLO?!" I cried for help. There was only the sound of birds fluttering away from the sound of my voice. I groaned.