9

11:25 AM, SUNDAY| KALIATH AND MINISTRIES |CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

11:25 AM, SUNDAY
| KALIATH AND MINISTRIES |
CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

11:25 AM, SUNDAY| KALIATH AND MINISTRIES |CHICAGO, ILLINOIS

VON SLEPT WITH HIS MOUTH WIDE OPEN AND HEAD BACK. Sure, he agreed to come here, but he finally remembered why he never stepped his ass in church since he was little...it was long, drawn-out, and boring as hell.

"Baby," Jayda said through gritted teeth, nudging him.

Von instantly popped up, clearing his throat. "What, ma? I w-wasn't sleep, folks."

Jayda rolled her eyes, "Church was dismissed, baby. We can leave now."

"Fina-fucking-lee." Dayvon stood up, stretching and yawning.

When he looked behind him, he mugged his face up at Destiny, glaring at her. It was time to handle this little obsession she had with her.

"Baby, I'ma be in the car, aight? Take yo time" He gripped her jaw, placing a kiss on her lips before stepping out of the pew.

He connected his eyes with Destiny, nodding his head towards the doors. She stood up, a smirk on her face.

He could feel her following behind him as he made his way out of the church and towards the car. Dayvon opened the driver's side and slid in, turning to see Destiny with a smile on her face, opening the passenger.

"Hi, Von."

Dayvon stared at her, locking the car doors. "I wish I never fucked yo goofy ass."

"What?" Destiny was taken-a-back, frowning deeply. "Where is that coming from?"

He laughed, shaking his head. "It's been like dat. But, aye folks. Lemme tell you something," He turned towards Destiny, grabbing her jaw forcefully.

Dayvon squeezed her jaw, so tight that it became painful. She tried to snatch her face away, but all he did was chuckle and grab his gun.

He held the barrel under her chin, and her eyes began to water terribly. "P-Please."

Dayvon pouted. "What's wrong lil Destiny? You was just mean as fuck to my girl, now you wanna beg and shit? I'm only gonna tell you this one time. Stop fucking hold onto that pregnancy and leave my girl the fuck alone. Ight?"