FIFTEEN | Mirror

Here's another chapter ❤️
I need to go sleep though, goodnight!!

Here's another chapter ❤️I need to go sleep though, goodnight!!

ELIJAH RUSSO:

Out of nowhere, I get a bad feeling. Immediately I grab my gun from underneath my pillow and get out of bed.

I hold the gun in my hand, tightly as I step outside my door. I look left and right. I see Lorenzo walk up the stairs. He looks at me and walks over to me.

I step out of my room.

"Everything alright?" he asks, standing in front of me.

"Yeah."

He glances down at my gun, "Are you planning to kill someone? If so, count me in, I've got alot of pent-up anger I need to let out."

Shaking my head, I chuckle, "Unfortunately no. I've just got a bad feeling. Has something happened?"

He tilts his head, "Not that I know of but I've got a feeling too."

I hum, "Hm. I'm guessing this isn't a coincidence then?"

He nods and looks around. His eyes linger on Athena's door, "She flinched."

"What?"

"Athena. I was just going to pat her shoulder and she flinched."

My back straightens and I stand a little taller, "And she doesn't eat much. She's always on edge too. Have you noticed that?"

He looks back at me, "Yeah. The second we first saw her. I noticed it then. Something's happened to her."

I lift my shirt and put my gun in the band of my sweatpants. I stare at her door. My gut and the bad feeling in my stomach are telling me something is wrong with her.

"Did you question her when she flinched?"

"Mhm. She seemed so scared and guilty. Like it was her fault. I don't like it."

"I'm going to check up on her. You going to come?"

He nods.

I walk around him to go to Athena's door. He follows me. I press my ear to her door and listen closely.

I hear her pacing around the room. I furrow my eyebrows. I sigh and knock on the door, "Athena. It's me. Can I come in?"

The door slowly opens and Athena peeks her head through the door, leaving little space to barely see her room.

She looks at both of us, "Yes?"

I stare at her before I try to look into her bedroom, "Is everything alright?"

"Yeah," she says, a little too quickly for my liking. I examine her face, her eyes are puffy, her nose is red and she looks pale.

She's been crying.