Chapter 8

Still a Flashback

Third Person Pov

"Where is the woman who save me? And mommy?, mommy was at the playground too" She asked Krystal but her auntie only stared at her confused

"What do you mean woman, it's your mommy that saves you Minjeong... She sacrifice her life for you" Krystal said to her niece who looked at her puzzled

"No it's not true it's not mommy who save me it's another women"

" And now after what your mommy did for you, you still believe that it's not her who saved you" Taeyeon said while entering the room at her back was Yeri and Jennie who's eyes are all red

"Mama it's true mommy us not around that time" Little Minjeong said while crying...

"So your saying that the CEO at Lee company who was my best friend lied he said he was there because his son is also at the playground" Taeyeon shout she's so angry...

Minjeong cry even more hearing her mama shout at her...

"Taeyeon Unnie that's enough if you only came here to make Minjeong like this the door is open you can leave" Krystal butt in saving her niece from her mama

Taeyeon went out, Jennie and Yeri follows but Yeri stop for a second...

"Your the reason why mommy was killed, i hoped your the one who died and not her..." Yeri said not even looking at Minjeong

Krystal hugged her niece tight saying it's not her fault...

Yuri came to Minjeong and hugged her...

--

It's been a week and Minjeong is finally discharge but she's not happy to go home... In the past few days her mama, not even her sisters and friends visit her at the hospital... It was only her auntie Krystal who always take care of her and also Yuri who always play with ger she was so thankful for the both of them...

Minjeong was on her way to go home.... She enter there house only to see her mama abd unnies watching movies, they didn't even looked at her or even great and helped her that's why Minjeong goes to her room to put her things abd go back downstairs to join them watch... But when she got there and sit down, the 3 of them stand up and left... Minjeong feel so sad and left out... So she just decided to eat and go her bed and sleep...

--

Minjeong woke up at 10 in the morning she was hungry that's why she decided to go down but when she get downstairs she see her Yeri unnie building some blocks it looked likes a house... She then directly go to the kitchen but there are no foods left for her, her yaya is even sorry for her saying that her mama said that she can throw away the left overs because there no one to eat... Minjeong said it was okay and she just eat an apple and drink some milk... She then go to the living room and her sister was not there anymore that's why she decided to go upstairs when she heard a bang she looked she drop her glass of milk and gasp for air memories are flashing through her heads, she then hear a footsteps going to the living room...

"Yeah why did you destroy blocks that i build" Yeri said

"I didn't destroy it, it just fall" Minjeong said