CHAPTER 88

You hummed a happy tune to yourself while changing your tunes. Wonder what we'll do today... I just have a good feeling about it.

"Class, as you know, the exams to graduate your first year start in two weeks," Aizawa started, making you all nod solemnly. "And due to that fact, the school has decided that this is your last week of school and you have the next week free. Although I advise all of you to spend it on practicing and studying, all the teachers collectively decided that you guys should be responsible enough to take care of the revising yourself. You can always ask the teachers for explanations but next week, teachers won't be the ones making sure you get the work done."

Cheers could be heard from the class and you, too, grinned slightly. Sounds awesome.

"That's not all," Aizawa raised his voice slightly. "After the exams are over, we'll have the end-of-the-year party which is also the third years' graduation party."

More - and louder - cheers were heard from the classroom. You frowned slightly though. The reason for that was that you had become pretty great friends with Tamaki due to the visits he paid to you with Eikichi. You knew that Midoriya most likely had the same situation with Mirio and Eri.

"Alright, settle down," Aizawa commanded. "You still need to pay attention in lessons this week."